PDA

View Full Version : Parts Wanted

DonziNUTS
10-29-2003, 08:34 AM
Gentlemen,
I am currently redoing a 66' sweet sixteen. I am missing alot of parts. It has the original 289 with Holman Moody. I am looking for any parts for this boat! New or used would be great. So if you guys have any parts laying around that would work with this boat please post what you have and I will drop a line or two. Thanks for your help!!

Throttle cables, steering cables, gauges, carb, intake manifold, etc. anything!

PS. Having trouble finding the vent cover for the back transom that has the light in the center? Anyone know an alternative? Should I glass them in and just have he light? :confused:

mattyboy
10-29-2003, 10:52 AM
the stern light chrome fixture is a perko part check with them to see if they have it available, on my 67 16 most of the chrome parts are perko
the cables are teleflex for steering, throttle and shifter and should be readily available

hope that helps

Matty

MOP
10-29-2003, 03:49 PM
I have a 4 barrel manifold and carb that came off a HM that vintage that had about 400 hours of fresh water use only. Was going on mine but I will be selling my boat without the manifold. I am pretty sure it was a 66 Power Cat will have to check with Art. Will get back with correct info.

MOP
10-29-2003, 04:42 PM
The 4 barrel came of a 1972 302 out of a Hydrodyne with 200 hours of fresh water. It should fit the 289 Ok.

DonziNUTS
10-30-2003, 07:42 AM
I think it will work. How much are you willing to let it go for?

Matty,
The vent from perko, is it all one piece or is it two separate pieces?

Thanks for your help guys!!

Mike

mattyboy
10-30-2003, 05:06 PM
if I remember correctly ( have not seen the boat in 2 weeks) it is 2 piece the vent and the dish that the light goes into but it looks like one piece when together. hope that helps

Matty