PDA

View Full Version : Original donzi shifter knob with donzi coin i

Ralph Savarese
12-29-2002, 02:29 PM
If any one has or knows of any let me know.
Ralph

David Ochs
01-01-2003, 01:53 PM
Ralph, I've been after one for ten years. If you locate more than one, please let me know!

olredalert
01-01-2003, 02:42 PM
Ralph and David,

------I was going to reproduce the Knobs and had quite a bit of legwork done.then found out Rich Pflaumer was also going to do them.We talked and made the decision for him to keep going.Dont know how far he has gotten with the project,but his e-mail is ------rgp1051@aol.com according to the registry.If that is incorrect a search should pull him up.In case you are uninformed,Rich also does all the beautiful reproduction chrome peices.I havent seen any posts from Rich in a long time but Im sure hes still out there.............Bill S........ol red!

Rich
01-03-2003, 06:58 PM
Hey Guys............
As Bill said, I am working on a reproduction walnut shift knob. I had one for MG's & Triumphs but the shape is not the same as the original Donzi. This is one of multiple things I am working on so hang in there.

Charles Zimmerman
02-10-2003, 03:15 PM
Rich,...will these shifter be OMC compatible ? If so I would be interested.
Charles.

BERTRAM BOY
02-10-2003, 04:11 PM
Rich,
I'm definetly interested in a few shifter knobs.....What else are you working on? Something cool, no doubt.......
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

Greg
02-10-2003, 05:19 PM
I have one of those knobs with the coin. It was on my '66- 18' when I bought it. Unfortunately I DO NOT want to sell it. I will be glad to work with you lin getting the specs right for the new ones. Let me know. I'll be off the box for a couple of days. So if I don't reply back right away, Im not being rude. Greg

Rich
02-19-2003, 12:26 PM
The knobs are tougher to do than I had hoped but I'm still on it. They will have the screw threads used on the early Morse shifter. Don't know about OMC compatibility.