PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Criterion literature

Hanker
09-12-2003, 06:52 PM
I'm looking for literature on the Criterion.

Thanks...

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
09-12-2003, 11:48 PM
Like this?
http://www.donzi.net/photos/tuvelllit.jpg

BUIZILLA
09-13-2003, 07:30 AM
I will pay a $1000 cash finders fee if the boat shown above can be located, and I am able to purchase it.

J

rumor has it Bryan, that a purty classy lady is the new owner of the Crit SS ??

Scott Pearson
09-13-2003, 07:33 AM
That might be the boat that I owned some years back. Same color and Twin Turbo Charged.

Should have kept it....Cant find it...

(NJ)Scott

olredalert
09-13-2003, 09:45 AM
--------Thats John Chisholm in the drivers seat.I really think that the Criterion was Johns ultimate DONZI,his creation.He wanted to have an elegant DONZI that went fast.I road from the Chisholm house in Ft.Lauderdale to the plant a couple of times with John(in a 21GT)and he was an exeptionally smooth driver.He really knew how to run the big wakes in a way that showed you just how good the DONZI hull design was. I know John took at least one Criterion up to Lake Muskoka for the familys summer vacation.I suspect that he may have taken more than one up there(along with many others) but have no proof.Ed,you do know the history of your C-boat,dont you?It seems that I remember you mentioning something in reference to this.
--------Wonder who the model was.That hat didnt stay in place long.
--------Wow,Buick-man raises the bar a notch.....or two!...........Bill S

boldts
09-13-2003, 12:41 PM
I can't help with the literature quest, but Bryan, thank-you for another great picture to add to my wall-paper. I can't compete with Mr. Bruizilla, but what a beautiful Donzi! No water skiing or carrying a bunch of personnel items with that model. Go from point A to point B with comfort and speed. Bring it back for 2005 Donzi! How about some of the standard items available with the boat. I would love to have a Donzi Racing Team Bag and one of those Time, Speed, Distance Calculators.

I just can't take my eyes off that picture :D

Greg
09-15-2003, 01:47 PM
I also have that brochure and the original price list with it. I am not well versed enough with the box here to knock it down and still be able to read it. If you can I am sure everyone would like to see it. The 1984 Donzi price list has the 22'Criterian II listed for $48,648. That's alot'a beans for a boat back then! I am sending via personal e-mail the list and the scan from the brochure listing the standard items and the options.

Hanker
09-15-2003, 02:22 PM
YES! like that one! Man that's a gorgeous boat, but the one I'm refering to has an extra hole in the deck.(see other post) wink

Just got back into town.

Thanks Bryan