PDA

View Full Version : Perf.Exh.RISER'S>Sm/B Chev/Merc.Cruiser

Walt. H.
12-22-2002, 02:15 AM
STILL Looking For = A Set of Performance type Exh. Risers. Aluminum or Stainless. 4"dia. exh.outlets.No cracks or weld jobs unless in none critical stress area's.That will bolt up to stock center outlet Merc-Cruiser manifolds. Also need matching dia. "S" shape exh.outlet pipes or four elbow's. For Chev. Mer/Cruiser. E-Mail or Post, your convenience. Walt..

Greg
12-22-2002, 09:59 AM
Walt, I hate to lead you away from this site, but over on Offshoe Only in the classifieds there is a guy on the west coast from a place called Cobra performance advertising what you are seeking. In fact he has a bunch of stuff for sale. His name is Angel and there is a phone # and an e-mail address. Other than reading his ads I know absolutely nothing about him. Although I was considering calling about a 3" silent choice for my Scarab after the holiday bills calm down.

Walt. H.
12-22-2002, 12:24 PM
OK GREG, Thank you for the lead/info, i'll take a look over there . "Seasons Greetings" Walt. :) > Yeah!! Copy on the Holiday Bill's ....You lead me away ,but I came right back!!

nasty habit
12-23-2002, 12:23 PM
I do have a new set of gil manifolds ...they have been bolted on started maybe 3 times and I took them off....(long story) also have a set of long risers (gil) used and condition unknown ...although they appear to be in good shape and have been pressure tested..but not by me...but they won't help if you are doign a captains call type set-up ...have you priced up new stuff.?? Stainless Marine etc ....

Walt. H.
12-24-2002, 01:38 AM
Hey there,Do I call you NASTY? No i'm not doing the combo exh. thing. No capt,call. Don't have the room nor the buck's for that. Tell me about the first set you mentioned. At your convenience. And yes I've priced the new stuff. Also just missed out on a set of "brand new" of out of production alum."Kodiak headers with risers.From a dealership. They look like imco Thumper exh.manif. with better risers. All for $400.00 but they were 3" and I thought about that to long.I also would have had to make the shift brackets. Let me know, Walt..."MERRY CHRISTMAS"

nasty habit
12-25-2002, 08:18 PM
the manifolds are Gil Offshore ...I bought them when searching for a H2O leak in the engine ....but ended up buying a complete Stainless Marine long riser set-up.....anyhow they are as new....$650.00 plus shipping,the risers are also Gil long risers ...4" o.d. they are pretty tall and built to the Bravo deminsions...they wouldn't fit under my hatch in the 20 Cig.. I can e-mail you some pics if you like.... merry x-mas Mark

Walt. H.
12-26-2002, 10:50 AM
Seasons Greetings Mark, Ok to e-mail those photo's, I'm wonder too now if I'll have clearance problems. I'm ok for maybe 3"-- 3-1/2" above stock alpha 1 riser height. Walt..

Gary S.
12-29-2002, 02:46 PM
Greg,,do you have a link or possibly and e-mail address for the fellow with the big block parts ???

Walt. H.
12-29-2002, 09:53 PM
Gary, It's Cobra Power Call> Angel @ Ph.# (305) 343-8788 & (305) 893-5018 E-mail> cpower@bellsouth.net PS. I never recieved a reply from them, Good luck maybe there just closed for the holidays.

Walt. H.
02-05-2003, 12:28 AM
=========="JUST A REMINDER"=========
STILL Looking For = A Set of Performance type Exh. Risers. Aluminum or Stainless. 4"dia. exh.outlets.No cracks or weld jobs unless in none critical stress area's.That will bolt up to stock center outlet Merc-Cruiser manifolds. Also need matching dia. "S" shape exh.outlet pipes or four elbow's. For Chev. Mer/Cruiser. E-Mail or Post, your convenience. Walt..