PDA

View Full Version : Mich.S/S Rapture prop r/h 14.1/4"X19"

Walt. H.
12-13-2002, 12:58 PM
The Mich.pt# 33076 14.1/4X19"S/S Perf.Raked progressive pitch & cupped. Fits all alpha & Bravo-1 stern/drives (some Merc O/B)Reason/Story Forsale=purchased new in marked box as a 14.1/4X21"p/n.33078 from a LI. dealer at the New York boat show Feb.$310.00 plus tax.I installed this prop beginning of season.Discovered Rev's to high.Removed prop that day. Then I noticed wrong p/n & pitch size.I call the dealer,guess what I had it to long & he wouldn't take it back for exchange!even though it was packaged wrong.I called Mich.corp. They said once installed & wet you own it!Great policy. So If anyone can use it or knows of someone."Make me a reasonable offer" and i'll pay the shipping & insurance.The warrantee card is still blank and all still "Boxed".Or maybe we could trade if you have one that to big, 21 or 23" pitch.& 13.5/8thru-14.1/4 dia.Let me know! I don't need another wall hanger,Keep it in mind guy's.Its not going anywhere's the snow's on the ground for most of us right now! I'm 1 hour south of albany N.Y Walt...