PDA

View Full Version : BlackHawk Stash....

Woodsy
12-13-2002, 06:45 AM
Well folks, I have been pondering this for quite some time. I have a line on an Arneson setup, but I would have to sell my BlackHawk stash to get it. Its kind of an all or nothing proposition, I'll part the stuff out but it all has to go or no deal...

Mercuiser BlackHawk Drive 1.5R NEW ) hours: $5500
Mercruiser BlackHawk Drive used 20hours: $4500
Mercruiser LABBED 31P BlackHawk Propset: $1000
Mercruiser 29P BlackHawk propset: $800
IMCO 3" Extension Box (box only, needs steering wings) $1200

Well guys let me know what you think. dwood@ll.mit.edu or give me a buzz at 978-502-5465

Woodsy Von Donzi...

Greg Maier
12-13-2002, 11:25 AM
Woodsy,
What kind of gains could I expect with the labbed versus nonlabbed props?

Woodsy
12-13-2002, 02:10 PM
Greg...

My setup would not pull the 31P labbed, but I would guess 1-2, maybe 3mph. They should cut down quite a bit on the vibration though....

Woodsy

Indyblackhawk
12-13-2002, 08:19 PM
Woodsy,

I am sad to see you leave the blackhawk family, I have read a lot of your previous posts and I have learned quite a bit from them. Did the imco every get installed? Also, what are the details on the new hawk?? I would like to purchase the 29p’s (unless they are spoken for). My blackhawk has been down for several months. With the amount of hardware that you stock, it appears that you made a serious commitment to stick with the blackhawk. Are you sure that you are not going to have second thoughts?

Let me know how we can close the deal on the 29p’s? Also, I am very interested in one of the hawks, but I have to get….uh…mm..well permission first. I have already spent $$$mucho$$$ on this boat and my wife still hasn’t figured out that there are not enough seats to fit the whole family.

Andy

mcollinstn
02-23-2003, 02:07 PM
woodsy,

I tried to email you but it kicked the email back and said the address was bogus.

If you still have the +3 box, email me at mike.collins@comcast.net

I am not a regular to this website, but will try to check back regularly till I hear from you.