PDA

View Full Version : Vintage (new) VDO Gauges

Murphy
02-25-2001, 04:29 PM
I came across this vintage, complete set of 12 volt VDO marine gauges recently. They have never been installed and look like they came out of the box yesterday. No scratches, no dings, nothin. The inspection date is 12/16/88.
Set includes: Speedo (up to 75 mph), Tach (up to 6k). The square bezels on these two measure 4-1/4". The blue sender hose (still wrapped in factory tape) and original pitot for the speedo are included. The rest have 2-1/2" square bezels and include fuel, oil PSI, Temp, Volt, and Pwr. Trim.

This is a matched set. All mounting brackets and thumb screws are there. They are lighted and have a blue arc across the gauge face. They look like the Vanguard Series to me. If so, they now retail for $45-50 each for the small ones and $125-145 for the larger ones. I'd like to get $250 plus shipping for the set. Thought I'd offer them to fellow Donzi owners first before going to ebay. See them at http://www.pixhost.com/pixm/murphy4/vdo-gauges.jpg email me at murphy4@advant.net to buy or if you'd like more pics.

Murph

Murphy
03-13-2001, 10:24 PM
Sorry, SOLD.

Murph