PDA

View Full Version : Anybody need an Alpha upper w/ 1.32:1?

G60outlaw
02-05-2001, 09:50 AM
I have a 1987 Alpha upper gear casing with 1.32:1 gears. The outdrive was behind a 454 Magnum in a 27' Sea Ray. It was rebuilt with about 8 hrs (in '98 I think) when the bottom pinion broke in the lower casing. Not sure how the pinion broke apparently it is common behind 454/ Alpha ones. Anyways had enough and went Bravo. Now I have this Alpha upper that appears to be in great shape (mechanics words not mine). I have no problem taking it to a third party mechanic for check out (you must make arrangements). This will be great for those who can never get enough prop with their 350.

Here's the deal, I have no real use because I can not afford the Donzi of my dreams to put this to use. I am also not sure how much to ask so I will listen to offers if anybody wants it. If interested please e-mail me at Paradox@intergate.ca. Feel free to ask any question, I'll try to answer best I can.

One last thing I think I may still have the original receipt from the rebuild (dated '98 I believe have to look), so if I can find it I can send a copy.