PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 1988 Ragazza 25 Merc 5.7 Alpha 1

doug hess
01-16-2004, 09:11 PM
Boat was in mint condition when it fliped and sunk in October storm. Has Merc 5.7/350 with full fresh water cooling, Alpa 1 I/O. Am open to selling whole or parting out. What's your pleasure?

Doug Hess
tec3@optonline.net

HyperDonzi
01-17-2004, 06:17 PM
Engine and drive, how much?

or, how much for just the engine?

HyperDonzi
01-17-2004, 06:18 PM
How much for engine/drive or just the engine?

simpsons wish
02-13-2004, 01:29 PM
Boat was in mint condition when it fliped and sunk in October storm. Has Merc 5.7/350 with full fresh water cooling, Alpa 1 I/O. Am open to selling whole or parting out. What's your pleasure?

Doug Hess
tec3@optonline.net
Doug,
I have a '89 Ragazza and I'm in need of a replacement cooler door in the cockpit. Located on the passanger side in front of the seat. It's a tinted door for the ice box and faucet. Would be interested in same. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Jason
amyjs@adelphia.net

MOP
02-13-2004, 07:53 PM
A note I have spent quite a bit of time speaking with Doug, he is older than me and strictly a cruiser so the motor which he had professionaly pickled should be a winner. Tommy you should make an offer borrow a trailer and take it home whole which should make Doug give you a good deal not having to mess with it anymore. My 3 cents

Phil

P.S. Doug hope you don't mind me ratting on your matureness!

florida gator
02-14-2004, 08:43 PM
What style / color seats does it have?

Trueser
02-15-2004, 10:43 PM
How much for the drive?

thestoragelot
03-26-2004, 01:05 PM
i need the anchor locker hatch please cal me at 727 544 0010 asap thanks chad

thestoragelot
03-26-2004, 01:07 PM
and i need the upper cabin entry plexiglass above the sliding doors the hatch to the cuddy cabin , is the windsheild any good ? mine was replaced with a nasty one if u can call me maybe ill just but the whole boat minus the engine drive or the whole thing or just pieces either way i need some parts

JESSEPOLO
03-30-2004, 10:02 PM
Doug,
Can You Help Iam Trying To Find The Correct Weight Of A 1988 25 Ragazza With A 350 Mer.
And Any Other Info I Can Get My Hands On I Need The Donzi Letters Silver With Black Outline And The Correct Rub Rail. I Bought Her Last Summer The Last Owners Kelp Her In Great Shape But Replaced The Rub Rails And I Would Like To Put He Rback To Org.
Thanks Jesse
Never Enough

HyperDonzi
04-02-2004, 02:28 PM
A note I have spent quite a bit of time speaking with Doug, he is older than me and strictly a cruiser so the motor which he had professionaly pickled should be a winner. Tommy you should make an offer borrow a trailer and take it home whole which should make Doug give you a good deal not having to mess with it anymore. My 3 cents

Phil

P.S. Doug hope you don't mind me ratting on your matureness!

Doug, Im interested in the whole thing, Phil had a good idea (I think that is a first ;) ). Give me a call sometime, how much do you want for it all?

Tommy
740-815-9430

thestoragelot
04-02-2004, 06:00 PM
he called me and said he fed it to a shredder i was bummed too , NADA.com will usually tell u the weight of any boat

doug hess
04-21-2004, 04:52 PM
Doug,
I have a '89 Ragazza and I'm in need of a replacement cooler door in the cockpit. Located on the passanger side in front of the seat. It's a tinted door for the ice box and faucet. Would be interested in same. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Jason
amyjs@adelphia.net

no cooler door in front of of passanger seat.
sorry

doug

Don Stephenson
05-18-2004, 05:54 PM

Doug Hess
tec3@optonline.neti need a glove box door and ragazza side emblems

Reid
12-20-2004, 04:34 PM

Doug Hess
tec3@optonline.netDoug, are you still parting out this boat? Did she flip over in salt water? I need the perko anchor light with plastic cap and cap holder that mounts on the bow near the windshield. The original is about 2 feet high with a bend in it near the light. It has 3 prongs and a black plastic screw down chrome mast. The deck holder/mount is teardrop shape with a black plastic cap and cap holder on the mount. It has three electrical prongs sticking up inside the base mount. I need the original engine compartment air vents that mount on the sides of the boat. I need any and all waterproof indicator dash toggles and pop out circuit breakers. Let me know what price you want for these items.
Thanks, Reid

Randie Lee
12-26-2004, 07:46 AM

Doug Hess
tec3@optonline.net

Do you have a bimini or the frame?
Randie Lee.
Randie.L.vanness@snapon.com

Peter Pettijohn
01-26-2005, 11:24 AM
Doug,

I'm in need of a windshield if you still have it. Thank you. 850-525-1315

Peter

Doug Hess
tec3@optonline.net

joseph m. hahnl
03-22-2005, 04:56 PM

Doug Hess
tec3@optonline.net

did you sell them motor and the drive

Ernie Tramposch
07-06-2005, 04:29 PM

Doug Hess
tec3@optonline.net

In need of a port side curved windshield for a 89 regazza can you help.