PDA

View Full Version : Somebody needs these!!!!!!

olredalert
10-29-2000, 06:14 PM
Have made a decision with my recently acquired El Pescador!Am going to repower.Old engines and drives will be available soon.Boat was built in 1975 and have no reason to believe the units are anything other than original.This has always been a fresh water boat,and has never been kept in the water over night.I know that the engines have both been rebuilt(bored over)but seem to run OK.Bad part is that they are 4-cyl. mercs with the coresponding merc.outdrives.Outdrives appear to be in beautiful condition and work well!If anyone has a use for these little babys please call or e-mail.phn.no.810-326-0490, e-mail redalert@massnet1.net.....price would be $1500 for everything!!!!.....just ol red!

Owen
11-04-2000, 03:28 PM
Are those four bangers 470's. If so are they the two barrel or the 4 barrel.

olredalert
11-05-2000, 09:26 AM
Owen,
Thanks for the interest.Engines are what me and most of my friends recognize as "iron dukes".They are definitly not four-barrel set-ups.The 470 you refer to I dont recognize.Monday I can go get the engine #s,if that would help.By the way did you get that E-mail?.........just.......ol red!

olredalert
11-14-2000, 06:21 PM
Hey guys,
Just a thought.Where else on the web would you recomend I go to try to sell these puppies?I guess I realized that the interest level amongst my fellow DONZI owners for twin Iron Duke/Merc setups from the mid-70s would be somewhat limited.Just point me the right way!............just..........ol red!

olredalert
01-11-2001, 11:26 PM
To all,
Actually managed to sell these puppies to some guy for twelve hundred.Couldnt believe it!My first guess was that he needed some anchors but it seems a trifle expensive,dont it?..........just......ol red!