PDA

View Full Version : '69 vintage Instrument Bezel

David Ochs
09-10-2001, 01:33 AM
I have an instrument bezel off a '69. Except for the gauges, it looks like the one on my boat (562). Can't say if the instruments are any good. The Holman-Moody tach. is fried, but has very usable face on it.

olredalert
09-10-2001, 09:06 AM
Scott,

Would you consider letting go of the Teleflex electric oil pressure guage out of this cluster(or maybe another you might have)?..........Ol Red!

David Ochs
09-10-2001, 02:38 PM
Madpoodle, Do you want this for the gauges or the bezel. I want this to go to someone that needs the both. Two others have interest in the gauges. I don't want to complicate this, but I'm not selling this for the money. Sure I'll sell them separately.

David Ochs
09-11-2001, 12:56 AM
I have both of them! But you can't have the upper one, it's on my boat. The lower picture is the one extra one I have. The water temp. and tach are different. The tach says Holman-Moody, and the h20 is probably s/w. If you need all of it and can use it, you can have it for $50-. E-mail for details. Do it before end of tomorrow, or wait 'till next week. I'll be gone until Sunday. Dave

olredalert
09-11-2001, 09:05 PM
Scott,

The second one with the silver and black face seperated by blue stripe is the one.Whatever happens will be fine with me,I understand the posters aim and will be OK no matter what the decision.Would love to have the correct gauge for Sarasota,if possible!.........just butt kissin.......ol red!

Moody Blu'
09-21-2001, 05:57 PM
Hey mad poodle I have all those gauges, and all the faces are in good condition. they all need to be redone though. I also have the teleflex speedometer and hour meter that came with it!
email me or anyone else who want themfor that matter