PDA

View Full Version : BBC valve covers

Jamesbon
10-01-2003, 04:43 PM
These are a pristine set of new style, black krinkle coat,GM, "O-ringed" valve covers. The "drip rails" were machined out to accept roller rockers. New "o-rings," oil filler caps and grommets for breathers included.

Unfortunately they would not clear my high lift cam and Comp. Cams stainless roller rockers with "high studs" and long style adjustable rocker hold down nuts.

I'd post pics, but the old digi. cam flew out of the Rabco a few weeks ago... They are identical to the ones posted in "RickR's" avatar. (credits to RickR!)

If pics are that important, I'll have my neighbor take a couple for ya!

$50 includes shipping within the continental U.S.

Greg K
10-01-2003, 04:57 PM
Jamesbon:

I'd post pics, but the old digi. cam flew out of the Rabco a few weeks ago... They are identical to the ones posted in "RickR's" avatar. (credits to RickR!)
No wonder we haven't seen any Donzi girl pics from you lately..now get that boat finished for Palatka :D

ToonaFish
10-01-2003, 09:36 PM
Yea, right, like that's what really happened to the camera... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RickR
10-03-2003, 11:05 AM
Those did not last long :rolleyes:

Poodle
Have any plans for finishing them? I cannot decide to paint, epoxy coat or polish.

Have you decided on an engine color yet?

I hope youse guys are enjoying FLA USA! I'm stuck in Tennessee till November frown

RickR
10-04-2003, 08:08 PM
poodle
I'm working on Palaka. If I come I'll need a ride :D