PDA

View Full Version : Left-Hand Merc Prop Sale - Price Reduction -

Forrest
05-05-2003, 11:24 AM
All of the following are left-hand props and have never been rebuilt, repaired, or modified:

Hydromotive Q-IV (four-blade), 15-1/4 x 24, welded solid hub, polished-finish, some sand scuffing, and a very small nick $200.

Hydromotive Intimidator III (three-blade), 15-1/4 x 24 rubber hub, polished finish, near new condition, $165.

Mirage 14-1/2 x 25, needs new hub, may accept Flow-Torque II hub once the old hub has been pressed out, polished-finish, near new conditon, $125.

Early Mirage 14-1/2 x 23, solid-hub with bronze thrust washer. This this the early Mirage prop with a brushed-finish, "Mirage" logo not cast into the side of the hub, and it looks "labbed" but that how Mercury did the early Mirages. Some light sand-scuffs, less than four-hours total use, $150.

Cleaver three-blade 14-1/2 x 23, solid hub, brushed-finish, near new condition, fast prop, $75.

If you need to see a picture, let me know, otherwise I'll try to get some pictures up later.

Forrest
06-04-2003, 04:07 PM
I've reduced the prices on all of these props since I'm getting tired of looking at and tripping over them. They've got to go, but they won't go to eBay.