PDA

View Full Version : 1-SET of IMCO M-72 S/S PERFORMANCE RISER'S

Walt. H.
04-28-2003, 11:50 AM
Forsale Excellent Condition:Used like new! Fresh water used only=>No Rust.OK! "Imco 4" M-72 S/S performance riser's".They will fit all "stock Mercruiser center rise exh manifolds". Small & Big Block engines, even V-6 New they go for almost $700.00 And on E-Bay we all have seen some of them auction for over $467.00 used! eek! I will sell them here for $355.00 with a set of new flange gaskets included.Before posting on E-bay. Plus what ever the actual U.P.S shipping is to your location. E-Mail me for any other questions I may have missed to answer or for a picture if you are interested. I can't used them right now,But I could use the money! I had to purchased another set of the shorter style M-73 that will handle the capt's call for clearance purposes only. So instead of holding on to them for future use maybe I can make someone happy here! Regards, Walt =>E-Mail walriengineering@aol.com or ph#(845)687-7448
Jim, My pleasure, There on hold for you! you have my word. wink :)

Up-date 5/1/03 1:25pm
No need to hold anymore there on the way down to you Buizilla Jim! :) :D :)

Enjoy Them!
Walt

BUIZILLA
04-28-2003, 12:29 PM
Walt, consider them sold.

you have mail..

thanx, Jim

Rootsy
04-29-2003, 02:06 PM
i have a set on the 16... they are a heckuva lot better internally than the stock merc risers... and they look a heckuva lot nicer! only downfall is no where to mount the shift linkage anymore...

I'll keep you in mind if and when i ever part with mine mine in the future walt!

BUIZILLA
04-29-2003, 02:15 PM
Rootsy, I called IMCO today and ordered all 3 brackets I'll be needing, and the hardware kit as well. They had the brackets for the shifter, ign. module and oil filter mounting in stock. Looking forward to getting everything.

J

Walt. H.
05-01-2003, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the kind thought Rootsy, :) But I already have both set's and One set will be on it's way down to "Buizilla" very shortly, for his boating Pleasure.

Scott our "HarborMaster" I want to Thank you publicly for providing this Helpful classify section to us! With out it this sale would not have taken place.

Best regards to all here!
Walt.