PDA

View Full Version : SEADOG Tshirts

Tidbart
03-30-2003, 07:07 PM
I have some Tshirts left over from our last purchase. These are the original version of the shirt and will not be run again. As far as you know. LOL

If you want one let me know. Click on my email button and send away. I have limited sizes remaining, so act fast. First come first served.

If you want to see what they look like, see this link Seadog Shirt Design (http://www.donzi.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005089;p=1) Design A, the first one is the one we used.

$20/ea shipped.

Bob

<small>[ March 30, 2003, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Tidbart ]</small>

Tidbart
04-16-2003, 03:50 PM
I got a chance to make a count of the remaining shirts. Here is what is left.

S all gone. Sorry
M 2
L 5
XL 8
XXL all gone. Sorry

These are the last of them. First come, first served.

Bob

onesubdrvr
04-27-2005, 07:21 PM
Hey, how bout that,...

I'm doing some look see stuff,.... got some big ideas brewing :biggrin.: (but I won't kiss and tell). Anyway, I believe I am official now,...any SEADOG T's out there?

Thanks
Wayne

Lenny
04-27-2005, 09:02 PM
2 Larges please. :) if this is an active thread...

How do you want the money? Pay-Pal?
Money order mailed? (give me an address)

Thanx

Wayne, you have too much time on your hands if you can go back two years of posts :D

onesubdrvr
04-27-2005, 09:56 PM
2 Larges please. :) if this is an active thread...

How do you want the money? Pay-Pal?
Money order mailed? (give me an address)

Thanx

Wayne, you have too much time on your hands if you can go back two years of posts :D
And if it is, I'll take 1 XL

I know,......let's just say ummmmmmm :rolleyes: thinking some things through, trying to get some ideas!!

Wayne

ChromeGorilla
04-27-2005, 10:13 PM
If some SEADOG t shirts come up again I would grab a few. Hint Hint. Time for a new shirt design!

Tidbart
04-29-2005, 08:29 AM
Sorry guys,
There aren't any currently available.

Bob