PDA

View Full Version : For sale 1979 Classic 18 2+3

The Brit
02-12-2003, 01:08 PM
I bought the boat summer 2002. Had to own a classic Donzi - and this was my only opportunity! Moving back to the UK this March – I would consider any sensible offer – on for $15K which I know is steep yet would look at anything over $11k. Check out www.eriksenmarine.com (http://www.eriksenmarine.com) and look at the boat sales for an introduction to this superior vessel!

*1979 Chisham hull
*1995 - complete restoration by Pavlic Marine of Florida (new gel coat, top side off, new electrics, Faria instrument gauges, Halgon system, complete mechanical rebuild, trim tabs, custom trailer, new leather etc etc). Full Photographic record of restoration.
*Previous owner grew up in Florida, friends with Chisham family hence the Chisham hull. He shipped it to TX.
*1996 - brand new 350 mercruiser engine installed, currently has 240 hrs.
*2000 - new drive installed
The boat has been maintained regardless of cost. I have full service history (since 1995 rebuild $23K of invoices for the boat)

This boat really is beautiful. It has quite a reputation here in Austin for just that. Have loads of photos that I can email. Talk to me! Contact me for all the details. Considering an upgrade to a 22 to ship home!