PDA

View Full Version : 1969 Corsican

olredalert
04-24-2002, 12:27 PM
Hi guys,

I would like to offer my 1969 Corsican for sale.Serial no.18C32.Seen at DONZI factory get together last fall.Beautiful light blue and white with navy accents.Bought off original owner last summer.Sold new by Barracuda Boat Sales,Hallandale Fla for $6595.Always fresh water(Georgia then Mississippi).Very clean.Very solid hull.Some scratching along along bottom edge.Much work done.New marine Holley.302 Ford engine rebuilt once at Holman-Moody in 1974.Runs well.Drive just gone through.Two props.Gas tank just professionally cleaned.Much new chrome.New side rails.California style low-boy dual-axle trailer completely restored,except for chrome wheels.
Price is $15000 obo.I wouldnt sell,but have a shot at something else.As a matter of fact,if that doesnt pan out,I probably wont sell it.E-mail me or call 810-326-0490.....Ol Red.....Bill S!

olredalert
05-25-2002, 09:31 AM
------Have had some good response from this little add,but at this time the boat is still actively for sale.Since add was posted,I have had the scratches buffed,and they came completly out.
------Went and bought the other DONZI,so now I own three.One too many.So I am motivated,IE:price negotiable.There are no other fresh water only Corsicans out there for sale,and certainly none that have had as much restoration work done.The rarest of the rare!!!!!!!!!........ol red...Bill S

Philip47
05-25-2002, 10:53 AM
How much do you have in this boat? $8,500 - $9,000?

olredalert
05-25-2002, 11:59 PM
Phillip,

-------Did alot of the work myself and still have WAY more than that in the boat.Also gave the trailer a complete resto(except for the wheels).Have you had any chrome plating done lately?Have you gone completly through a Volvo 250 drive?$800 in gas tank clean-up bills alone.If you are interested just give me a call!...........ol red!

Philip47
05-31-2002, 10:03 PM
I really didn't think I was dreaming Madpoodle, I almost bought this boat so I know what it sold for, I just didn't realise how much Red put in it. the original owner was willing to take $7,500 and a couple of grand in it would have put it at $9,500
considering that I don't think what I asked was so out of line Poodle.
I passed on the boat when I found out Red had made a offer on the boat before me, I e-mailed Red and told him the owner offered me the boat for $7,500 but I would step back and let him contact the owner and see if he could complete the deal he started before I got in the middl

What I now know is the boat needed a new interior, outdrive rebuild, gas tank cleaning, chrome plating etc, so Olered must mave had to put about 5K into this boat

olredalert
06-02-2002, 08:10 PM
Phillip,

-----No offence taken at all.Stuff really adds up fast.Might have done more myself and saved a few sheckels but was hot to go to Sarasota and subbed some of the stuff out.Had forgotten that you had talked to Sam as well.Nice guy with just a huge amount of money now that his company sold.And I mean really huge...........ol red!

olredalert
06-21-2002, 09:23 PM
The early part of June is really busy for me and I havent had the time to push this sale,But the pressure cooker has wound down a bit and its time for No.32 to go.I can now react to all inquiries fast...........ol red!.......Bill S

olredalert
07-30-2002, 08:20 AM
-------The non-DONZI for sale site has a Cobalt Corsican for sale at $15900.Repainted with no windshield.Im sure its a nice boat and all,but wouldnt my all DONZI,original gel-coat,new Bilt-Rite interior,completely de-bugged Corsican,with completely redone trailer be a deal at $15000 or close to it???????........just.....confused.......ol red!

harbormaster
07-30-2002, 06:11 PM
Hey Red.

Post alot of photos of your boat, interior, trailer. in the water, etc.

Photos sell a boat.

Boat_Mon
07-30-2002, 10:00 PM
Need Pics!!!!

goatee
08-16-2002, 11:41 PM
yeah red, i know east china, i grew up on harsen's isl. but i'd like to see it from my chair before i drive out. know what i mean?

Voodoocanoe
11-26-2002, 12:34 PM
Bill, Do you still have this boat available?

olredalert
11-29-2002, 08:07 PM
Scott,

-------Thanks for filling in for me in my absence.Was down in Ohio with family gorging on Turkey.
-------Voodoocanoe;as Madpoodle stated,Corsican is sold but not delivered yet to a board member.Its going to the great state of N.H.and the great lake of Winni!Ill let new owner introduce himself when he feels the time is right..........ol red!.......Bill S

mphatc
12-07-2002, 09:15 PM
The new owner of this Corsican is Me!!

Hopefully she'll be here before Winnipesaukee freezes! Anyone game for a real cold water cruise?

yippie

We'll be trailering her, although home will be the big lake.
We look forward to meeting all of you.

Mario Langsten
"mphatc"

tim b
12-08-2002, 05:28 PM
Winnipesaukee must have ice by now. I have been
watching ice coming in and out with the tide here
on the Merrimack River since last week! Maybe we'll get an early spring! Good luck with your
new ride.

TIM