PDA

View Full Version : 1994 Sixteen for sale"seriously"

marcdups
06-19-2002, 12:09 PM
White with red stripe, 4.3 merc 4barrel with new vortec heads, corsa captains call system, with tips, JVC stereo system with 4 poly planars speakers and sony amplifier and EQ, alpha gen II drive, 21 pitch Laser II sst prop,bennett trim tabs,1000 cranking amp battery, new guages and lowrance depth finder 3500, all recently serviced and tested, LOL, also an inventory of spares, new! carb rebuilt kit, alternator, ignition module, gimble bellows although new on boat.all listed options added in the past year and in good running conditions, trailer axle had to be reinforced and done professionally, trailer needs some touch up and gel coat on boat has some minor dings, and I mean minor, also have the gel coat to match, and spare starter, any queries please contact me at either # 919 422 3571 or # 919 782 6118 or email m.dupavillon@att.net
I have some pics posted on the registry under my name and if in need of more e mail me and I will see what I can come up with.

Price $7000 firm

marcdups
06-24-2002, 01:29 AM
Sorry Guys and Gulls, my baby has found herself a fantastic "HOME", so therefore she is no longer available, I am sure the proud new owner will make himself known on here!!!

BTW: Have Towel, will travel!!! eek! eek! eek!

Burton
06-24-2002, 10:26 PM
:cool: Thanks to Marc and Chris, the lovely "RedHead" has found a new home in the cool mountain air of Clayton Ga. and the crystal clear waters of peaceful Lake Burton. She has a Blue-eyed brother one year her junior, but somehow a "sweet 16" as well, right across the cove.Had some great encouragement from a surprise visitor...Emmit. It was meant to be.
See you all soon.
Burton

EricG
06-25-2002, 09:53 AM
Congrats on the new boat!! My company has an office in Clayton and I just sent one of my guys down there for a week because I didn't want to miss any boating up here.....looks like I may have to go myself next time - just to see the Towel Mobile myself... wink

EG

ToonaFish
06-25-2002, 11:21 AM
Welcome aboard, Burton! Sounds like the carma was just right for your new addition... now, are you going to rename her?????? I'm looking forward to boating Chatuge later this summer and hoping to splash in Burton and Rabun - that's just a glorious area you call home!

So does anyone know what Marc is going to be driving now that he's without his Magnet? :D

Bunches,

Celene

Emmo
06-25-2002, 08:22 PM
Al, congrats on the new boat! It should be perfect for your mountain lake. Of course, you will need to bring it to the 4th Annual LA (Lower Alabama) Labor Day Donzi Roundup. Hey Towel boy, you owe me one......

marcdups
06-26-2002, 08:46 AM
Emmo, I hear ya!!

Poodle, you cannot take my towel status from me just yet eek!

Toona, you,re too much!! :D

Burton??have a blast and welcome to the nut house wink