PDA

View Full Version : 1974donzidoral

24doral
06-12-2002, 05:45 PM
i am selling my doral and need to know value?

MXRoadster
06-12-2002, 06:26 PM
Well first off I’m not sure you can get a good answer with the information you provided. Also prices will be higher or lower depending on were you live. But here is my formula for calculating value.

First decide on what is the boat worth to you, this is your starting figure.
Next rate the boats condition on a scale of zero to ten (ten being the worst and zero being perfect).
Now multiply the boats condition times 500 and subtract this figure from the starting figure.
This is your new asking price and if nobody wants to buy it for this price keep the boat, its worth more to you.
:D :D :D
David

Stix Magill
06-20-2002, 10:29 PM
I want a Doral. Post pics and I'll tell you what it is worth. Give details of the condition of the engine and drive at least.

Scott Smith
Minx 20 getting small......

24doral
06-22-2002, 09:36 AM
my doral has twin 350 chevrolets with 300 hours on motors and i just had both sets of heads off to be reconditioned and the guy dissassembled them and said put them back on ,they look like new. it has volvo 270 drives that accept mercruiser props.it has new interior new batterys ,and charger,carbs and intakes,4 inch gil thru-hulls, it is a very solid boat but its time to move up.big chris