PDA

View Full Version : 22 Classic

brannigan
08-27-2001, 10:11 AM
I have one too many Donzi's at the present. I've decided to sell my 87 22 classic. It has 200 original hours and is in great shape. Looks great and runs perfectly. Last year I went through it top to bottom with the help of some of the guys on this site. Not because it needd anything but just because it was time. It has a new factory interior, new factory carpet, new 2001 outdrive (not rebuilt), new canvas and I had Blue Lightning Marine pull the engine and go through it. Everything is 100%. I swapped out all the little things too since the enging was out. (Starter, alt etc) Lots to list. The boat is in southern CT and I have no probem having any mechanic check it out. I was thinking like $14,000? It has a trailer but it's the original Myco and it's very ugly but works fine.

MAXCAT
08-27-2001, 03:14 PM
what engine and drive does it have? Also what color?
Thanks

brannigan
08-27-2001, 07:36 PM
It's a big block w/ a Gill exhaust that I put internal mufflers in 2 years ago. It has an Alpha drive that I bought new for this season. It also has a new prop. I forget the pitch but it's whatever is appropriate for the combo.

It's blue and honey. The seats are just a tint off of white w/ navy piping and the crpet is navy

brian c
09-06-2001, 12:38 AM
do you still have the 22 classic can you send me a pic mailto:rshnrll@charter.netrshnrll@charter.net</A>

TORYSMINX
09-07-2001, 11:49 PM
could you post or send me a picture also if the boat is still avail?