PDA

View Full Version : 22 classic 2000 Loaded $27,500 Reduced !

hrmonsky
06-04-2001, 09:10 PM
2000 Donzi Classic, 22' 454 7.4 litr MPI - White with Black Stripe, every possible option for looks, safety, and navigation. Save the cost of customizing a classic with class!

Strainer (will save your engine if by chance you hit some sand). Fireboy engine room extinguisher. Silent Choice. Stainless Marine manifold and risers add about 30-40 H.P. and great torque. Bravo I outdrive with custom outdrive cooling system.
State of the art WAAS technology Raytheon Raychart 320 GPS navigation system (fits perfectly under right corner of windshield) Jensen 4 spks 120 watt system. Gafrig fluxgate 3" dashmounted compass and depthfinder (one on each side of the steering wheel. VHF radio.
Totally stainless steel auxiliary fire extinguisher mounted under passenger side dash (out of visual sight). Custom 3 1/2" S.S. pull-up mid section cleats and S.S. pull-up bow light (very sharp). Donzi custom swim ladder. Donzi custom wind deflectors.
Dual axle trailer. Custom cockpit cover and full boat cover.

I put a lot of thought and TLC in making this boat very nice - but circumstances have made it hard for me to use the boat - so I just want everyone to be happy, and sell it.
Only $27,500 904-993-8926
Jacksonville, Florida

[This message has been edited by hrmonsky (edited 06-05-2001).]