PDA

View Full Version : 1987 18' Classic 2+3 For Sale

Bad Dog
06-01-2001, 01:53 PM
Boat is red and white. 350 Magnum/Alpha drive. Engine and outdrive was replaced by owner before me and has only 120 hours on it. Total boat has 400 hours. Last year replaced the upper drive transmission. Engine and drive are immaculate and in excellent condition. Boat was also repainted two years ago.

Trim tabs, VDO guages. AM/FM stereo. New throttle replaced last year as well. Hummingbird in-dash, in-hull depth finder added this year.

My mechanic is available to testify to the condition of the engine and outdrive.

Brand new MagicTilt 22 foot trailer part of the price.

Pictures available at http://www.bretpedigo.com/boat

Asking $15,000/OBO

I'm available by email at bret@emji.net or by phone during the day at 919-303-3217, ext. 124 and at home 919-545-0858.

Bret

------------------
Bret Pedigo
bret@emji.net

Blewbyu
06-01-2001, 10:21 PM
GOOD LOOKIN',great pics!Best of luck for an early sale.
Regards-"Blewbyu"

Bad Dog
06-02-2001, 09:00 PM
Thanks for the compliment. I love taking pictures of a Classic in the late afternoon. Boy I'm going to miss this boat.

------------------
Bret Pedigo
bret@emji.net

marcdups
06-03-2001, 07:25 PM
bad dog, who did the paint job, what material, re gel coated or emron or all grip, wanna take a sixteen in trade?? who has been maintaining the engine, Diego??
marc

Bad Dog
06-04-2001, 12:57 PM
Marc:

You are correct that Diego is the culprit for work on the boat. He did the new upper drive transmission and winterized it for me. When I first got it he also went over it with a fine tooth comb and fixed a few electrical/dash issues.

As far as the paint, I believe it is gel coat, but I'm no expert.

I'm selling it for two reasons. The first is my dad just got a 2001 Classic (which means after I sell it I can still get my Donzi fix) and my daughter is getting to skiing age and I want to give her the same chances to learn and enjoy skiing, wakeboarding at the like that I had as a kid, which means a ski boat is in my future.

Bret

------------------
Bret Pedigo
bret@emji.net