PDA

View Full Version : Z21 for sale I'm buying a Z29 so its got to go

RACER X
09-01-2000, 03:02 PM
This Donzi is all orignal. It has a new 330 hp 350 mag. with 12 hrs,fresh water cooled with new manifolds.
The gimble housing,outdrive,trim pump and prop are 2years old. It has new carpet, fresh seats, VHF,AM/FM/CD,amp,digital
depth,full guages, aluminum trailer with Stainless breaks, new tires,aluminum wheels cock pit cover,spare tire,2
batt.with switch. See the rgistered boats section for pictures filed under LAMULLE ERIC
I am asking 17000.00$ Email me with any questions.

PaulO
09-01-2000, 03:16 PM
C'mon Eric, just cause you haven't gotten that top speed up yet??? It looks like a beautiful boat.
PaulO

RACER X
09-05-2000, 09:39 AM
Well, the speed is up, but I'm still selling! I have got to have a 29' twin engin or I'm going to go out of my mind!!!!!!
Originally posted by PaulO:
C'mon Eric, just cause you haven't gotten that top speed up yet??? It looks like a beautiful boat.
PaulO

boldts
10-15-2000, 09:54 PM
Eric,
That 29' Donzi will be a beautiful boat. I would love to purchase a new 26' ZX. I currently own (NO MONTHLY PAYMENT BOOK) a 18' Classic. My wife wants a cabin for her and our 3 yr. old daughter. The only thing stopping the purchase is that dredded payment every month. You have done a load of work to your 21'Z and it is what I would like to step up to. Are you flexable on the $17,000 to a fellow Donzi owner? If I could get $6,000 or even $5,000 for mine, I'd still have a pretty good amount of a payment for the next 10 yrs. Not to mention, a storage fee every month because I don't think your 21' will go into my garage due to the height of the boat.