PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Sweet 16

KISSaholic4life
12-14-2003, 07:36 PM
I have a 2004 Sweet 16 up for sale. It includes the standard options. It is white with a red stripe down the middle and a narrow red stripe down the side, I believe it is considered the 'standard' paint scheme. White seats with red carpets and cockpit cover - still in their respective packages. Extremely low hours - ZERO hours on the engine. It is sitting on a used heavy duty Shorelander trailer. The trailer is in fair/good condition - it could use a paint job.

The boat is currently up for bids at Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31270&item=2448266009). If you are not an ebayer, or if the boat does not sell on ebay, please get in touch with me at mailto:gregoryjohn99@yahoo.comgregoryjohn99@yahoo. com</a>

My asking price is $25,500 or make me an offer I can't refuse. I have some EZ payment options listed in my Ebay ad and I'm offering the same payment options here.

I do not have any pictures of the boat or trailer, but I can get some pictures if you need them.