PDA

View Full Version : 1996 22 Classic for Sale

Laidback
05-20-2003, 08:27 AM
Have a 1996 454 Mag-B1 Classic red sides, red stripe on top. I originally boat the boat last April from a dealer in Atlanta. Took the boat out three times and on the third time the motor blew. Tried to take dealer to court but after 10 months lawyers are more expensive. So I had to buy a new motor. I do not want to sell but I also want to buy a house. I live in Jacksonville and have taken the boat out 5 times in the St Johns River since March repowering with about 10 hours on her. Boat was a freshwater boat in Atlanta so the stock manifolds are ok. My next purchase was going to be Stainless Manifolds.

-New 2003 454 Magnum Mercrusier Factory Reman (Carb). One year warranty expires next March 2004.

-Installed by a Jacksonville Mercrusier Dealer

-Spent $2,400.00 in March 2003 on upgrades and installation, one new mount, oil filter bracket, new hoses, new battery, new battery switch, added Comp Cam roller rockers and a bunch of other small parts and kits to get the motor in top shape. I have the invoice to give all the details.

-2002 Magic Trail Aluminum trailer with brakes…. looks brand new.

-Red has faded a bit. I am in the process of buffing. Coming out good so far.

-New Sony CD player. The boat had a Fosgate amp and Pioneer speakers when I bought it.

-Bennet Trim Tabs

-Original vinyl upholstery is in great condition….also has grey carpet.

-Boat is kept now under a roof so I have not yet bought a cover.

Boat is turn key with new life preservers, whistle, oar, day/night flares, two new dock cushions, new red mooring lines, new anchor, and first aid kit.

“Last Tango” referred me to my mechanic. He has been great and did a first class install. The dealer is Port Jacksonville Sea Ray.

$28,500 firm.…Buy with confidence of warranty! Boat is available to show or test pretty much anytime. I am not advertising at this time anywhere to sell. This boat was a dream of mine, but like I said so is a house.

I am taking pictures in a day or two and will post them.

Laidback
05-28-2003, 08:37 AM
Thought I give the board a chance...will be posting in the trader and local papers today.

abrett@hotmail.com

goatee
05-28-2003, 10:07 AM
we're all still wiating for the pic's,, pictures will do wonders, believe me! there are plenty of people on this board that love to have that boat. me included. unfortunately, i wont be in the "buying" market until next year. good luck, and if it hasnt sold by march,,,, call me! :p

TuxedoPk
05-28-2003, 09:30 PM
Laidback- You gave the board 10 minutes before posting it in the paper wink That doesn't seem very laid back!

Laidback
05-28-2003, 09:53 PM
I am not in a dire need but I would like to sell as soon as possible. I am looking at a house on Jax beach and this sale would help me out with funiture etc. I hope to catch up soon on finances and buy another 22. I am tired of living in a condo. I will give the board its due time and willing to wait if someone wants to take a peek. Pics are coming just give me a couple more days to get them on here. This board was a great help to me when I had problems and will do anything to help a member.

TuxedoPk
05-29-2003, 02:29 AM
I was just messin with you; having fun :D