PDA

View Full Version : 1980 18 Classic

JP BRESCIA
05-08-2003, 12:54 PM
Somewhat reluctantly I am looking to sell my Classic. We are expecting our second child this July and the family has little need for the boat this summer. It is a 1980 18' Classic. Excellent condition with many improvements made over the past two years. The boat was a freshwater boat from 1980 - 2001. Starting in 2001, it was used in both fresh and salt water but was never left in the water. When not in use, the boat was garaged on a bunk trailer. It has a 350 sbc, alpha drive, dove-grey hull and topside with burgundy sides and center stripe. Burgundy interior in excellent condition. New burgundy snap-in carpet(2002). The burgundy colored gelcoat sides and center stripe were painted last year however the dove-grey portion was cleaned up and remains gelcoat. No stereo is or has ever been installed. Comes with a Herritage Trailer in great shape. Very clean boat overall.

Recent improvements: New electric Lenco tabs(2002). Upper motor rebuilt in 2001. Heads/valves all redone. New exhaust(manifold, risers/elbow) New distibutor,cap,rotor, points, wires etc., new waterpump, new altinator. Obviously, new gaskets all around. Outdrive professionally serviced each of the past 3 years. New shift cable installed 2002. Trailer has been professionally service each year. New tires and spare installed 2002.

Summary, the boat was always nice but over the past few years, we made it perfect. If selling, I would prefer it goes to someone who understands how special these boats are. That is why I am going to list it here first. Looking to get $11,000 for the boat and trailer. If no takers, I will list it in the other usual places. The boat has been seen by a few other board members. I attended the Jackson Marine poker run last year with all of the above improvements already made.

Call me toll free at my office 800-932-0037 ext.4509. Or call me anytime on my cell 609-519-6345
J.P. Brescia

JP BRESCIA
06-04-2003, 04:38 PM
I will be attending the Lake George event in two weeks. If interested, this would be the best opportunity to take a good look and water test the boat. This would also be a good time to make me a offer. I may be willing to accept considerably less to avoid the hassle of trailering it back home and listing it on other sites. Call me to discuss.
609-519-6345
JP Brescia