PDA

View Full Version : 1969 Donzi St. Tropez For Sale

Brooks Walsh
07-29-2003, 08:56 AM
19' St. Tropez, Center Console 100% restoration. Holman Moody Boat with V-Drive inboard power. Only 1 of 102 manufacturered. $30K invested with new or rebuild of following: Power- Ford 390 with all new accessories including Holman Moody Aluminum Exhaust Headers, Borg Warner 10-72 trans, Crusuader V- drive, New fuel system tank to engine, complete new electrical system, new steering system, Awlgrip hull, gel coat decks and freeboard, new interior cushions, all original S-W guages with Donzi Throttle Handle, original white Donzi steering wheel, new SS rub rail and railing and more. 3 set binder of receipts and pictures of restoration. 3rd owner for last 15 years. 3 Pictures in main gallery under Brooks Walsh. E- mail for details- Donzi427@comcast.net. Purchased larger boat. Ask $13,000

olredalert
07-29-2003, 07:30 PM
Brooks,

------Have seen your boat for sale before.Sorry to see that you have to sell as that is a great Cape Cod boat.Surprized it hasnt sold more quickly.Pictures will help with this group.
------I was from Osterville and still have many family members around there,and at one time(1971/2)had the DONZI dealership on the Cape based out of Chet Crosbys.Sold two St.Tropez's during that period and at least one is still around there,I think.The guy who owned it for years went to work in Woods Hole at the Institute.He has probably retired by now,but what a fisherman he was!!!
------I seem to remember someone who has been posting lately from the south Florida area that had a St.Tropez V-drive in his family from new.Seems to me he said he would kill to get one like his Dads back.Good luck with your sale!.........Bill S

roadtrip se
08-12-2003, 02:35 PM
Brooks,

I will post pics for you if you will email to
somewisbey@earthlink.net.

Todd Somerville

vincenzo33
03-08-2005, 09:01 PM
COULD YOU TELL ME IF YOU STILL HAVE HER ? IF SO COULD YOU E-MAIL ME SOME PHOTOS? TO: maitaiital@aol.com
19' St. Tropez, Center Console 100% restoration. Holman Moody Boat with V-Drive inboard power. Only 1 of 102 manufacturered. $30K invested with new or rebuild of following: Power- Ford 390 with all new accessories including Holman Moody Aluminum Exhaust Headers, Borg Warner 10-72 trans, Crusuader V- drive, New fuel system tank to engine, complete new electrical system, new steering system, Awlgrip hull, gel coat decks and freeboard, new interior cushions, all original S-W guages with Donzi Throttle Handle, original white Donzi steering wheel, new SS rub rail and railing and more. 3 set binder of receipts and pictures of restoration. 3rd owner for last 15 years. 3 Pictures in main gallery under Brooks Walsh. E- mail for details- Donzi427@comcast.net. Purchased larger boat. Ask $13,000

mikecmrc
07-13-2006, 03:26 PM
If you have photos of the St. Tropez, please email to mikecmrc@bellsouth.net.

Thank you.

Mike R. Cole

Igotogo
07-25-2006, 09:02 PM
would like to see matt@matthewjenkins.net