PDA

View Full Version : Criterion Ad

KMLFAMILY
10-23-2003, 06:07 PM
Just passing it along.
http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_detail.jsp?&units=Feet&checked_boats=1163365&slim=broker&&hosturl=tnms&&ywo=tnms&

boldts
10-25-2003, 01:59 PM
Sent an e-mail asking for some pictures of the boat. I'll be glad to post them if they are sent. $44,900 might be a little over-priced for a restored 1979 boat with unoriginal parts? Just my .02.

Could there be another Poodle boat out there or the much sought after closed bow edition?

Cuda
10-25-2003, 02:46 PM
I want one, but not that bad! :o

Ed Donnelly
10-25-2003, 05:05 PM
MadPoodle must be kicking himself now. If he had only waited a few more months, he could have had the most expensive Criterion on the planet

Ed Donnelly
10-26-2003, 08:43 AM
MadPoodle I guess I am the only one that understands my warped sense of humor. Have you decided on which route you are going to take in regards to your hatch? Ed (nosey aren't I )

Ed Donnelly
10-29-2003, 03:28 AM
Pictures of the Criterion are now on Truenorth Marines web site...Ed

olredalert
10-29-2003, 09:22 AM
------Resto looks well done enough.I cant help but wonder if the person writing the checks is selling because the boat isnt performing well enough.That engine combo wouldnt have been my first choice.Although we here on the board tend to look at this Criterion as being overpriced a bit Ill bet the owner has all of that money in the resto and maybe a bit more,if he didnt do it himself.Ive been waiting on the edge of my seat to see which model Criterion this was,and it turns out to be another walk-thru which,obviously, is rare enough,but was hoping to see a straight bench!Oh well.........Bill S

boldts
10-29-2003, 03:58 PM
Wouldn't ya know it, it's blue and white! Why couldn't it be red and white so I wouldn't quite like it as much. Sure am glad it's priced the way it is. Makes me feel much better about saying no I can't :( Bill your probably right about the dollars wrapped up in the restoration. She sure is pretty.