PDA

View Full Version : 1968 18 2+3

knee deep
01-28-2003, 10:07 PM
Better than new! This boat has been completely redone top to bottom and stem to stern. HM Ford 351W, Volvo 270T, New Steering, New Dash w/Faria Gauges, New Pedestals, New Seat Base New Wiring, New Fuel Tank, All fittings rechromed or replaced, inner hull and deck bilge koted, newbilge pump, new risers and manifolds, carb rebuilt, new shifter and throttle cable, etc. etc. Boat is ready for paint, choose your color and interior. Allow 4 weeks for completion to your satisfaction guaranteed. Survey available. Serious inquiries only no time for propellor spinners. E-mail bill@yachtone.com or leave a message at 954 772-8679.

krakmeup
01-29-2003, 01:51 PM
Can you please detail original color/interior?

Price?

Signed -
not a prop spinner :cool:

Keith

FlatRacer, aka BarrelBack
01-29-2003, 06:56 PM
A '68 you say? Is it the early style with the barrelback transom, or the later style where the deck has a bevel in it above the transom?

Eric

JWCall
01-29-2003, 07:49 PM
Eric,
maybe you'll get this one. Good luck.

knee deep
01-30-2003, 05:39 AM
The boat is orange/red with a red interior with white piping. I personally love it. The few times we had it on the trailer and towed it around and played with it I was absolutely stunned at the number of people that came up with comments like "haven't seen one of these" "cool, wow, what year?". We had it in the intercoastal one day and a guy in a big ciagarette damn near fell out of his boat waving and pointing. I was originally gonna pint is red and white like everyone else does. After all this attention I decided its going to stay mandarin orange and tangerine. The upholstery may or may not be original but it was the only thing I was gonna leave to keep the retro look, no rips no tears.

krakmeup
01-31-2003, 07:57 AM
Thanks knee deep - a beautiful boat! Thanks for the PM with more details. I am traveling a bit the next few weeks, so I may be out of touch a little, but this is a contender. Talk with you soon, thanks,
Keith