PDA

View Full Version : 26' Classic Donzi/Lamborghini Special Edition

Kent Perroux
08-08-2002, 10:41 AM
Special Edition 26' Classic
All black Gelcoat polished to a mirror finish.

Hull design is similar to that of the 18 classic with a narrow beam and shallow draft but stretched to 26'. Bottom is modified slightly to reduce parasitic drag and increase control efficiencies at speed.

Hull is layed up in combination E-glass for strength, Kevlar for puncture resistance, and Carbon Graphite for stiffness. Resin is 100% Epoxy. Both hull and deck are layed up together as one-piece so there is no bonding or rubrails. Balsa coring throughout.

Total dry weight is 2950lbs.

Outdrive is Imco 2" shortie mounted on Bravo transom assy using an Imco standoff box.

Full Mayfair hydraulic steering with Dana Billet Tabs.

Engine is the Lamborghini v-12 marine engine used in the Victory 1 UIM racing cats. Modified for pleasure use. 650hp@7000rpm.

Ooops, nevermind; that was in my dreams.....

Steven Cohn
08-08-2002, 02:08 PM
Kent,
Has anyone ever told you that you're a tease.
Steven

FASTEDDIE
08-08-2002, 06:50 PM
Kent,
I think you better get out of that Orlando sun. Its getting too you.

Last Tango
08-11-2002, 08:21 PM
Kent...that sounds English, to me. Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the Noonday sun...
Kent...as in Kent State University in Kent, Ohio. I went to college there.
Kent...(nevermind the Superman stuff)

HyperDonzi
08-12-2002, 01:09 AM
oh good.
it is nice to know someone else has dreams like i do. it is amazing what a mind can think is attainable.
bentley, bugatti, 50 foot tripple engine boats all at that multi million dollar house on the clear waters of some dream spot where it is warm year round.......