PDA

View Full Version : Benchseat Hornet restored with Factory Graphics

Donzi Di
09-15-2002, 02:47 PM
Scott Pearson's Hornet (The Ultimate) is not near completion yet but has been set with the Original Factory Graphics.

http://www.donzi.net/photos/cwind07.jpg

http://www.donzi.net/photos/cwind08.jpg

Dr. Dan
09-15-2002, 04:27 PM
Di, What is that a "Gay Pink Famingo" ...Hmmmm.... :D You guys got to lay off the Moonshine up there..Cliff, does your boat have cleats yet?...Doc

CDMA
09-15-2002, 04:31 PM
Heads will roll...

Scott Pearson
09-15-2002, 06:01 PM
cussball

(NJ)Scott

Formula Jr
09-15-2002, 07:17 PM
Could be worst. Scott could rename her, "More poop than U." http://www.epud.net/~owen/psmile4.gif

RH
09-15-2002, 07:20 PM
Gee Scott, That was not the graphic package that I had expected from your Hornet! When is the deck lifting party going to be?
RH

BERTRAM BOY
09-15-2002, 09:42 PM
Cleats? Real Donzi's don't need cleats...... just kidding.
Dan, I started taking her apart yesterday. Most of the wiring is out, the exhaust system is out, the steering is out, the gas tank is out. Just have to pull the engine and drive.........Man, what a project this is going to be....
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

Scott Pearson
09-16-2002, 06:09 AM
RH,
Deck lifting party is going to be put on hold for a little bit. I dont want to strap myself for space right now. I have the plans being finished up for my building ( 40 x 50 ). I would like to get all the block work done before it gets to cold then finish up everything in the spring.

My garage now is getting a little to tight and I know the Hornet will just about make it but I dont feel there will be enough room to work.

So.....maybe I should start the 14 Baby...Naaaaa.

(NJ)Scott

RH
09-16-2002, 08:06 AM
Scott, I'm envious of your new building! I tend to daydream about how I would have my set up win I win the big Lotto! This past summer, I hooked up with a friend of a friend who has his home on the lake with his boats in his basement boathouse. A glass wall divides the bar from the boat house. It's like my dream set-up! Then he has this building that matches the house on the front of the property where he is restoring his 1963 Riva Aquarama. The trick thing about his in home boat house is that it is built lower than the basement floor. Walk in on a deck area, step into the boats and hit the remotes, garage doors open, carts slide down the tracks, start your engines and we are off. IT's really killer! Cannot wait to see your deck lifting party.
RH

McGary911
09-16-2002, 10:40 AM
RH,
Youre friend's setup sounds way-cool. Would you happen to have any pics?

RH
09-16-2002, 05:06 PM
It is beyond cool! He has an Ancarrow Patrician and a 1958 Chris Craft Silver Arrow in the house. I've got photos that I will need to scan. For those on the site who are lucky enough to live on the water, a view of everyone's world would be cool to see.
RH

Scott Pearson
09-16-2002, 07:22 PM
RH,
Sounds really cool...I would love to see pictures.
I will post the picture of the plans when there finished.

I plan on having 13 foot ceilings with 2, 40 foot I-Beams running the length of the building. 4 hoists so I can lift boats, decks...etc. All radiant heat in the floors. The 2nd story is going to be one big room 2000sf like the garage. Same windows as the house and same roof pitch. 2 sided fire place that is exposed to the deck off the back.

I will keep you up to date....

(NJ)Scott

mattyboy
09-16-2002, 07:29 PM
Donzi Di,

LMAO

but I do believe Scott said the hornet will be yellow and black
so we'll just have to ditch the flamingoes and get Bird Bird wink :D

Matt

Scott Pearson
09-17-2002, 06:15 AM
Matty,
Your real funny today......

Maybe I will paint the boat ALL black and we can put pictures of Buck Wheat on the sides. And rename it Buck Wheats Express....

(NJ)Scott

mattyboy
09-17-2002, 07:28 AM
Scott,
how bout the front all red and the back all white
it would look like a big tylenol!!! wink :D :D

go ahead , I deserve it ,open up a new can

But remember I still have pics to post from LG!!!

Matt

Greg K
09-17-2002, 07:52 AM
http://www.donzi.net/photos/buckwheat.jpg O-Tay!