PDA

View Full Version : Is this a powdercoated white windshield frame?

oldLenny
12-11-2003, 07:27 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31270&item=2447349884

Sagbay32
12-11-2003, 08:39 PM
I thought the same thing....Aluminum frame style only updated with the powdercoat or paint....I kinda like it. I do still like the stainless ones better tho....opening up a can of worms here I'm sure.

Mike freezin in Michigan

Ranman
12-11-2003, 10:24 PM
Kind of a neat looking boat. Is 220 hours on a 2002 boat really that low? My boat's a 97 with 230 hours, does that make mine "super low hours"?

RedDog
12-11-2003, 10:40 PM
I agree that 220 hours is not low for a 2002. Also, do you think the reference to a Bravo II is in error - surely? And how can a blue cover be considered "matching." In any case, it really is a good looking boat. I wonder if bidding will hit the reserve?

KISSaholic4life
12-11-2003, 10:51 PM
I think the blue cover matches the carpet, not that anyone would notice it with the cover on, lol. The cover also matches the trailer. My Sweet 16 on Ebay is a better deal, imho. (although the cover doesn't match the trailer, it does match the stripe down the middle)

Rootsy
12-12-2003, 09:38 AM
That is definitely a bravo I... she'd probably sink at the dock with a bravo II hanging off the back wink :p

if you look at ebay folks tend to embellish a bit in adds to make the product seem more appealing... hence the cover thing... the braggin rights :rolleyes: , etc etc...

as for the hours... maybe they left the key on... 225 hours are a heckuva lot of hours for 2 seasons of of running which equates to what? 10 months of run time?... wonder if that is a gauge or a ECU reading... but take a look at the sterndrive.. even with a drive shower she is chalked.. i'd definitely want the ECU readout which would tell you a very detailed history of the motor and how she was run.

but for the right price she wouild definitely make a good deal for someone... afterall it's a fairly new 18 with a 377 under the hatch and a bravo hanging off the back... heck randy she might actually give your mpi a run for her money :D wink :p

Root - The lil 16 that could...

mattyboy
12-12-2003, 10:10 AM
I'm dreaming of a white windshield
NOT!!! :p wink :D

bet she goes pretty good!!! and has be broken in already eek!

Matty

Ranman
12-12-2003, 11:52 AM
I would think that boat should out run me by a smidge. It would be fun to see...