PDA

View Full Version : Criterion Photos?

penbroke
12-11-2003, 06:56 PM
How about some photos of all these Criterions we keep hearing about??? I need some inspiration! You guys know who you are. :D

Frank,
Suffering from withdrawal already.

BUIZILLA
12-11-2003, 09:36 PM
Frank, I already stripped the engine down to the short block on mine, for a top end freshen up and all new exhaust manifolds, risers and custom outlets. Also removed both windshields, carpet and seats, and most of the trim, for a THOROUGH buff and detailing. Have some outdrive maintenance to do, then it all goes back together within a week or so. Also got a new aluminum trailer for it, new stereo and speakers, pin striping, battery box, yada, yada... I am in day 3 of sweat, and it is REALLY starting to come around nicely. This is a going to be a beautiful boat when i'm done with it.

The Poodle project will be started soon.... I think he just got a might bit motivated lately.

J

McGary911
12-12-2003, 01:13 AM
i dont have any good pics of the boat, but here's one ive used as my wallpaper at work, just to keep myself sane...

http://www.donzi.net/photos/jmcgary50.jpg

BigGrizzly
12-13-2003, 08:37 AM
Look in the registry. also in some of the event pictures also Speed Racer has a vidio of mine at some where between fast and insane speed. I beleive that Poodle put the brochures i gave him of all three types up here also .