PDA

View Full Version : Boat Mon,...what's this?...getting something else?

oldLenny
09-14-2002, 10:50 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1859199150

Rootsy
09-14-2002, 11:44 AM
wow what brought this about Kevin? want to trade??????

boldts
09-14-2002, 05:58 PM
Is 22 fever running wild in MI? That's soooo cool! if it is!

Boat_Mon
09-14-2002, 06:48 PM
You guys crack me up!!! You know that it's because of all of you I bought my Donzi!!! What has happened is.....we finally found the house we want to settle in at. We are going to be stretching a bit but, it's on the lake we want and it's just plain 'ol the right house for us. We have been looking ever since we sold our primary residence 2 years ago and moved into our cottage on the lake in the interim. So, back to why I'm selling. The wife wants to make some changes to the house before we get to settled, such as some different ceramic tile, redecorating ...blah blah blah. Soooooooooo, instead of taking it out of savings, I'll do with out the toys for a short time til the savings is built back up!! Meanwhile........I'll be riding with you guys! Had a great day out on LSC today!

Boat_Mon
09-14-2002, 06:50 PM
and just maybe the 22 is on the scope!!!!!!!!! :D

Boat_Mon
09-14-2002, 07:27 PM
Jamie, what's up with that??? Why would you ever want to trade away all that hard work you've done??? wink

Rootsy
09-14-2002, 07:29 PM
why???? cause that boat is a piece of history... and i truly like the 18... and a barrelback is like icing on the cake... plus i can go fast and not look like i am driving a winston cup car at rockingham... eek!

NOW, if you could just get the wife to get a second and or third job you could keep the boat and have the house remodeling too!!!!

gosh i hope she doesn't read this... :rolleyes:

Boat_Mon
09-14-2002, 07:34 PM
Well let's see, if you bid on my boat, I guess your 25% down at end of auction could be your trailer and then you can bring the boat over as........ :( .oh never mind..................

Boat_Mon
09-14-2002, 07:36 PM
.....your right Jamie, it does ride great on rough water. When it lifts out and lands it's more like a nice "squish" as opposed to a "SMACK" on re-entry.

Rootsy
09-14-2002, 07:40 PM
hmmmm how bout swapping me the SS for a Gen II, maybe the new owner won't notice :D

Scott Pearson
09-14-2002, 10:17 PM
I really think you should sell that boat less the SS drive....You know I have always wanted that drive from Eddie before you bought the boat... Hint...Hint....

Anyway I can talk it out of you?

Sorry to hear your selling. What a great boat for someone.

(NJ)Scott

gjohns6896
09-14-2002, 10:18 PM
Boatmon...I was looking at buying this same boat, but you beat me by about 2 hours, with a phone call. But I had my eyes on another boat, and bought that one instead. Mine also has that gentle re-entry of the Classic boat!

Also, I noticed Jamie wants your SS drive...didn't you get BOTH drives upon purchase?
Anyhow, if you DID buy the other drive with the 18, just install it, and sell the SS to Jamie. If NOT, then call Eddie up and get it from him...you did it once, you might as well do it AGAIN!

George

Boat_Mon
09-15-2002, 08:49 PM
...........thinking about the SS drive....hmmmmm

Boat_Mon
09-15-2002, 08:52 PM
Worst case scenario....I don't get what I want for the boat...the remodeling waits until the savings is built back up, and meanwhile.....I boat......with the SS drive.

Rootsy
09-15-2002, 09:12 PM
and i remain sub 70... cussball