PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Needed for Magazine Article in Orlando

Donzi Marine VP
12-02-2002, 12:02 PM
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

I have been contacted by Boating Life Magazine and they would like to do a feature story surrounding a poker run that is being held out of Deland, Florida the weekend of December 14th. This is a poker run that will have about 80 boats. The whole event is geared around the "Toys for Tots" charity.

They are looking for an owner to be in the story along with thier Donzi boat. The boat must be 26 feet or larger and must be a performance boat. There will be 3 people from the magazine that will be on the boat with you.

If you would like your boat featured in a magazine and you can make it happen that weekend please e-mail me asap at Donzi2000@aol.com

This seemed like a great opportunity for one of you guys or gals to have some fun and to have the memories in print! Let me know!!

Nick Miller
Donzi Marine

CrackerJack
12-02-2002, 12:53 PM
Would love to help, but my Donzi is about 10' to short. On a side note, the SeaDogs are having an event that weekend (12/13-12/15) just 15 mins. west of Deland. If they are interested there should be a good number of Damn Donzi's present and we could incorporate a Toys for Tots charity
for their magazine.
Jack

Kent Perroux
12-02-2002, 01:03 PM
At least 26'? Heck, that is no fun. No ba$%S to ride in an 18 classic? Hmmmm.

Oh Well, I had a world champion Offshore racer refuse to ride in my 18 this weekend after I stayed side by side to his 22 Velocity race boat.

Lil Grizz
12-02-2002, 04:00 PM
Its pretty bad when my reasons for wanting a bigger boat have little to do with a smoother ride.

I remember when a 22 was considered a larger boat. My how times are changing.