PDA

View Full Version : Python boat molds for sale...interesting!

Scott Pearson
12-09-2003, 07:24 PM
Thought some of you would get a kick outta this one....

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50443&item=2447166985

(NJ)Scott

oldLenny
12-09-2003, 07:35 PM
Doesn't sound good for Python.

Matt Markstaller has the "donor" 18 boat hull and deck in Oregon that created these molds.

tamburello
12-10-2003, 09:28 AM
I wonder what the towing capacity of a Countach is?

- Jeff

McGary911
12-10-2003, 10:17 AM
I'll bet the Lambo is a splash, just like the damn boat.
Didnt they have more than 1 donzi splash? i know they called their 18 a Vyper, but i seem to remember 1 other they had?? Maybe not a splashed Donzi, but not their own for sure. Wonder if thats next on the auction block?

BigGrizzly
12-13-2003, 08:30 AM
Acyually, the Viper is a well built boat. The Hot boat test years ago gave an 82+ mph speed with a Garry Grimes small block (406cid) with an SS lower unit. Python boats doesn't have a call for boats less than 24 feet. They do make larger boats. Jim Clark is a copy cat Knock off artist. His 24 is a Knock off Vector race hull with a delta pad on it. They only build about 4 boats a year and don't warranty squat. Would I own one -NO!!! He doesn't like me or any of my Donzis I'm known as "the man with the blue Donzi". Je wanted to gell my Corsican but wanted to keep it for 3 months a big no came out of me. When asked the name of my boat I told him it is called Mongoose, cause it eats snakes-read that Vipers. He didn't laugh tho--no sence of humor