PDA

View Full Version : Any donzi,s in new hampshire?

fasttrucker
12-09-2003, 10:42 AM
Going to cannon mtn. in the white mountains of new hampshire dec 19-dec24.Going to go snow skiin.tubein,drinkin.Would like to go for a ride in a fast donzi.Will respond to all offers! :p

Rootsy
12-09-2003, 10:48 AM
New Hampshire... December... :confused:

ice?????????????????????? eek!

Tidbart
12-09-2003, 12:22 PM
It is possible! The boat would have to stay on the trailer though. :p :p wink :D

Tom Davis
12-09-2003, 03:27 PM
I Think Woodsey Might still have his boat in the water.... "Woodsey Von IceBreaker" You should give him a call eek!

MOP
12-09-2003, 06:48 PM
Surprised the Winne Bandits have not jumped into this one! :D

mphatc
12-09-2003, 08:22 PM
You can ride in my Corsican across the parking lot! Sans engine, outdrive and soon fuel tank . .

But if your're going to be skiing Cannon, on the 24th, so might we. Pinkham Notch just rec'd 52" of snow!!!

Woodsy . . . come on show these folks that we can go boating year round!

MPHATC

RedDog
12-09-2003, 08:35 PM
That's the beauty of outboards - no need to winterize. In fact, just run them all year with freeze worries. At least no freeze worries for the motor.....

Woodsy
12-12-2003, 07:43 AM
Trucker...

The lake has ice on it, (thats the real issue, fiberglass & ice just don't mix) and the OB is winterized and is snowbound in the backyard. You gotta fly up here in the spring or come up for the Poker run....

Now, if your up for some drinkin, and general hell raising, give me a buzz on my cell when you get into town... 978-502-5465.. I'll take you to a few of the Winni Bandit hangouts down here at the lake... I am about 1/2hour or so south of Cannon Mt :)

Woodsy Von Icebreaker

fasttrucker
12-25-2003, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the offer woodsy,sorry about not callin...I got really sick,was only able to ski for 3 days out of 5. Then 12 hour ride home with two kids in the back seat.Best car game is the quiet game-first one to speak loses. wink Didnt see any donzis up in N.H.Daughter sara, age 12 is skiing black diamonds now! :D Son peter,age 7.would now go slow for the teachers at cannon. :confused: So we went to Bretton Woods for day 2+3 much more of a family resort.They had a great time.Would love to come up in the summer to see the lake. :cool: