PDA

View Full Version : 2003 A.P.B.A.-Schedule is out.

KMLFAMILY
11-29-2002, 10:26 AM
WWW.apba-offshore.com (http://WWW.apba-offshore.com) has the 2003 schedule listed. :( No Cape Cod race or for the Ohio boys no Cleveland. I sure am glad i put the extra effort in last yr. to attend.Who the hell knows when they will return to the northeast. :mad:

boldts
11-29-2002, 11:24 AM
Very sad.... I finally receive a Donzi Race Team t-shirt to sport at the races and they cancel the closest National offshore race to me.

Donzi is rumored to be joining the Super-V class next year and going against a very high profile team called Nick Carter Racing. At Cleveland, saw more shirts with this teams name on it than any other. Outstanding marketing on their part. They then proceeded to simply destroy all the other boats in the class and win the race. Time will tell what the future holds. Just to bad I won't be able to see a little bit of the history.

Let's see, not go to 1000 Islands to be with friends and Donzi owners or go to Key West and spend enough money to support my whole summer of boating. 1000 Islands is going to be a great time for me and my family! I guess it is back to supporting the local APBA races in Michigan and Ohio. I know, this is an argument for APBA, not Donzi. Good luck to all the Donzi teams in 2003! Disappointed in Ohio frown

HyperDonzi
11-29-2002, 01:22 PM
We might not all like Nick Carters music, but we all can like the money his team has brought into the sport. The team has brought all types of new fans into Power Boat Racing that otherwise woulnt care about it.