PDA

View Full Version : Nearly new Owner!!

integra
12-02-2003, 07:41 AM
Finally I ordered a new 26 ZX with a 496 HO!! eek!

Gaffrig controls, mechanical trim, prop. Hi performance, quick e quiet plus...
primary color yellow, secondary color black!

I'm very very happy, It should arrive to Italy in March!!!

I'm looking forward to receive it!!! :)

integra
12-02-2003, 08:09 AM
No problem for Donzi girls pictures!! :D
And 26 ZX too...
Yes, they ship it, I think it's the first 26 ZX coming to Italy! wink

MOP
12-02-2003, 08:27 AM
Best of luck! With a new Donzi you are the Man, no problem with lots of pic's. Maybe a few of the boat too!

Phil

Shanghied Again
12-02-2003, 12:14 PM
Goodluck with her you will love the boat

Donzigo
12-03-2003, 07:24 AM
Integra, now about those "DOnzi girl shots" from the Med. We are expecting special things.........you being in a part of the world where people aren't so provincial about showing off their "bodies. So I can hear it now: "So what is a beautiful woman, doing all alone, looking at the sunset, down by the sea? So, would you care to join me for a sip of Cognac on my Donzi?". I like the sound of it, already. Just saw Diane Lane in the movie with a backdrop of Tuscanny & Italy. You're a lucky guy. Enjoy the looks you're gonna get in your new Donzi. Maybe time to start a "Donzis of Italy" club.

Richard

integra
12-03-2003, 09:56 AM
Richard, no problem I hope to make many photos, but I bought it for speed, not only woman!! :D :cool:

One info: why I can't see the room "Donzi Girls"?? :confused:

MOP
12-03-2003, 09:30 PM
Yeah Right! You wanted it fast to cover all the good spots so you don't miss any Hotties!

Barry Phillips
12-06-2003, 12:53 PM
Welcome integra, a 26ZX in Italy, sort of like the Italian Job, love that movie. I have a friend in Maryland with a 29' Black Widow, Once his uncle asked him why he needed such a boat and he rplied " For Drinken and Off Shore Drillen".

Enjoy
SO-SLO

integra
12-08-2003, 04:05 PM
Thanx!!

After March I'll send my photos!! :)

fasttrucker
12-09-2003, 10:36 AM
We have a lot of donzi poker runs,party get togethers,ect,here in the u.s..Make sure you get a step trailer to tow the new donzi. :) It might be a long drive,but you will have a good time. :) Also you will win the prize for the longest traveler. :D

integra
12-12-2003, 07:57 AM
It'd be amazing,but it's a very long way, and I've not a trailer too!! I'm leaving my Donzi in a harbour on water for all summer!! :)