PDA

View Full Version : donzi 38 ZR...on internet...check it out...

fasttrucker
11-24-2002, 10:38 AM
was surfing some boating sites when i saw they have a 38zr for sale at www.shorelinemarina.com (http://www.shorelinemarina.com) they also have a donzi screen saver u can download for free. :p

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-24-2002, 12:37 PM
That boat sold, Mark is one of our VA dealers, he still has the 33 Daytona (575's), VERY NICE boat (was asking $230,000K I believe), has for almost a year now, I am sure there is a great deal available on it, I bet $180K would take it, and he still has the Light Baby Blue 26ZX "Windsheild" boat with Black Bottom Gel and Bimini, still over priced ($76K).

His NEW 2003 28ZX Scorpion is an AWESOME boat IF you want a windshield, (read between the lines here), I wonder why he quit buying FAIRING boats. The Stars and Stripes graphics by Donzi are SUPERB.
I met Mark in person at HIS sponsored poker run on Smith Mountain Lake this past year in May after AOTH II, he seems to be a good guy, but never dealt with him on a personal basis, he laughed when I said he would own that 26ZX forever! He still has it...
He is also a Velocity dealer, he has a nice place on the lake, has a rep of being a great owner and backs his stuff. He sold the boat we wanted and haggled on! He has a market on a lake for Donzi's, which is rare in my opinion, on a lake I would buy a FAST Velocity not a big ZX Donzi.
OK, my 2 Cents is way over!
Bryan

Shanghied Again
11-24-2002, 05:42 PM
Bryan you havent been on enough velocitys. They are even squirley in calm water. The 26ZX and the 28ZX flaring is now an option, Some dealers are getting them that way to save money, I like the flaring and think the option is woth it. The boat looks like a Formula or powerquest with the windshield.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-24-2002, 06:09 PM
Hi Frank! My NJ friend....
I am a Fairing man, no windshields for me! Period.

I have been on several Velocity's, they are light and ride the pad nice in smooth water, or lake chop. Deepest cockpit for a 28' boat or less on the market, but in 2' water or more, you are out of action, throttle back to survive.
Back to my theory of what we can do at 50 mph in big water.... SURVIVE, and not be sore the next day!

No matter though, I will most likely never be a lake boater in my lifetime.

Pass on "Hi" to Melissa for me, I loved seeing her in that famous "26ZX" photo yesterday!
Brought back last years memories for me.
We'll talk soon.
Bryan

Extreme Measures
11-24-2002, 06:31 PM
I couldn't find the Donzi screen saver where is it located? Thanks
Extreme Measures

fasttrucker
11-24-2002, 06:34 PM
you know what really pisses me off? cussball i type a message on the screen and the internet conection drops off and i lose the message.then ive got to type the whole thing over.anyway....i wonder what he got for that donzi race/poker boat?i know ill never get one unless i win the lottery. :cool: i down loaded the screen saver.my wife likes it except when that hot babe comes on. smileybo shes not into that.and its her computer. :rolleyes:

fasttrucker
11-24-2002, 06:39 PM
try looking alittlebit harder it just jumps right out. :p