PDA

View Full Version : OK Folks. Try to break it!

harbormaster
11-13-2000, 06:48 AM
Hopefully the problem is fixed now.
We moved this website to a completely new server. The move will be unnoticeable to you (except for the fact that it will probably be working now).
Pound the bejeezuz out of it and see if it fails.

Scot VanAlstine
The Harbormaster

Danny
11-13-2000, 11:50 AM
Scot, I've had trouble accessing the registry this morning, seemed to work fine yesterday, everything else seems to work just great.
Danny

GEOO
11-14-2000, 05:56 AM
Scot, This gang is good at breaking things!! Thanks for all your efforts.
GEOO

Danny
11-14-2000, 03:00 PM
Thanks Scot The registry is working just fine today, I was worried about going through withdrawl. This site is one of the things that gets me through the winter, it's snowing here today, I guess I should cover the boat before I have to shovel it out.
Thanks again
Danny

Forrest
11-16-2000, 04:05 PM
The only this that seems to have changed as of lately that I don't like, is now if you type a big 'ol posting and you forget to put in your password, the next screen tells you to go back and put it in. In the past it was no problem. Just click on back button, type in you password, and go. Now if you hit the back button, everything you posted is dissapears since the browser reloads from the Donzi.net server rather than allowing the cached page in your PC to reappear. I'm not sure that anything can be done about this feature, but it would be nice if it didn't do that!

------------------
Forrest

Mark Albers
11-18-2000, 12:16 PM
Harbormaster

I really appreciate your web site

Though I have plans to buy a Donzi next Spring

I have currently allocated my money for an Aprilia motorcycle !!!

My question to you is

Would you be intersted in helping me creat an Aprilia registry ???

Having searched what is out their, nothing comes close to your style for a web site

If not could you steer me in the right direction ???

Thanks

Mark

harbormaster
11-18-2000, 06:40 PM
Mark,
Thanks for the kind words. I would be more than happy to help you out.
Give me a ring during the day at 281-336-3458 and we'll talk

Scot

Owen
11-18-2000, 08:30 PM
Scot, when doing a search, deleted threads are still showing up in the search list.
For instance:

Search words:
firing order

Last search result, "What is the 302 Firing Order", by Kevan shows up with a 8-9-2000 date. This thread does not show up in the Donzi Talk Thread List. And will generate the HTTP Error 404 - URL Not Found if clicked on from the search result list. I'm guessing this is a problem with the purge subroutine of Ultraboard.

[This message has been edited by Owen (edited 11-18-2000).]

Blewbyu
11-18-2000, 09:25 PM
WHAAAAT?Owen................
I have no idea whatsoever what you just said.Thought I was mildly computer challenged 'till I read this.Guess I know what you do on Saturday nite in Jasper now.
You on the pond side, or the trailer park side of the river?Is the Willammette big enuf where you are to run up/down in a Donzi?I've never seen that river-don't have any idea whether it's 50' wide or 3 miles wide.Map doesn't tell much.
Regards-Jeff "Blewbyu"

Blewbyu
11-18-2000, 09:28 PM
Nuts-I'm just gonna go get some "cookies".........and milk.