PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Registry Xmas Tour

harbormaster
10-29-2000, 12:32 PM
Fast Eddie and I are testing the waters on this one.

Anyone interested in joining Ed and I in Sarasota Florida the first week in December for a couple of nights of lie swapping and cocktails? I am firing off a note to the Donzi folks to see if it would be possible to fit in a group factory tour. We chose this time because after Jan 1 the hotel/flight rates increase. Maybe we could book a block of hotel rooms and keep the group together.
It will probably the last time that George Desmond can go out partying with out worrying about a babysitter.
Let me know ASAP.

Scot V
The Harbormaster

GEOO
10-29-2000, 02:47 PM
Ouch!! AWE!! Scot, Come on!! I'm not going to abate you guys. Matter a fact, tomorrow morning I'm booking reservations, for my family, at Lake George in June.
However; Florida in December is not possible.
Maybe we can agree on a summer outting somewhere more central?? Midway? Carolina's? GEOO

Scott Pearson
10-29-2000, 08:50 PM
I might think about going it if someone will start posting my pictures already. Whats it been now 2 months? I have more coming in a few more weeks...Should I send them? You know who you are!

Geoo...Dont think you will be able to get reservations yet in Lake George,. You might have to wait till March. I tried now to get them at Treasure Cove and there not taking them till March. I will be staying there. Nice place and docks.

Good Luck!

(NJ) Scott

Bandit
10-30-2000, 09:26 AM
I'll be in Sarasota Dec. 1st - 3rd for some R & R. Keep posting if you get this thing going.

------------------
Bandit...

GeneD
11-01-2000, 08:38 AM
Sounds great, but I ain't making no promises.

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

Donzigo
11-01-2000, 08:36 PM
Hi, Scot, You can bet that I will be there. If you stay at the Sarasota Hyatt, boats can be in the water. I'll bring big "D", for sure.

Keep me posted

Richard

http://www.donzi.net/richardsig.jpg

[This message has been edited by harbormaster (edited 11-04-2000).]

Kenn
11-02-2000, 07:16 AM
BUT will you guaranty us that the Miller brothers will give us the tour ??

http://www.donzi.net/ubb/smile.gif

GeneD
11-02-2000, 07:37 AM
From what I hear...they will give a tour to anyone that shows up at their door.
I know a lot of guys that have just 'shown' up and got the primo treatment.

Stromer
11-04-2000, 08:23 AM
I'm there...I mean here! Ya know, I live in Sarasota. Count me in!

GeneD
11-04-2000, 08:25 AM
Yeah, you're there alright!
Where have you been?
Pretty quiet lately...

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

harbormaster
11-04-2000, 10:28 AM
Kenn.

I never "guaranty" anything to Attorneys.
http://www.donzi.net/ubb/smile.gif How have you been?

By the way everyone,
I think that our best bet will be to can this Dec gettogether and do it at a later date.

Harbormaster

FASTEDDIE
11-04-2000, 04:28 PM
I go along with Scott to forgo the Christmas tour but instead would like to suggest the following;
March we all fly into Orlando the Thursday AM before the Portofino show and head over to Sarasota for an afternoon Donzi Factory tour.We take the Miller brothers and gang out for dinner and drinks on Thursday evening an return to Orlando for Friday's big show at the Portifino. What do you think, fellow Donzi people?

------------------
FASTEDDIE

[This message has been edited by FASTEDDIE (edited 11-04-2000).]

RickR
11-04-2000, 04:56 PM
How about early March? Or even a St Pats Cruise?

------------------
RICKR
mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

Stromer
11-13-2000, 07:26 PM
Gene D - I have been out on the boat show tour. We have been intro ducing a new 40' express criuser. It's that time of year! Annapolis, Ft Lauderdale, Ft Myers, St Pete, NYC, Philly, Detriot, Boston ...and so on. It gets old fast!

I vote for March (after boat show season). Can I still vote even though I'm from Florida? I really mean March...really, it's clear to me.