PDA

View Full Version : St. Cloud

Kent Perroux
04-09-2001, 08:15 AM
Gene D.

Nice to see you at the race. We were the official radar boat in the 18 in case you were wondering what we were doing in the hot pits. We had the best seats in the race. Right at the turn bouys!

Kent

GeneD
04-09-2001, 11:05 AM
Wow Kent, that must have been great! How did you score that job? The best I can ever do is Patrol Boat Nazi!
Did you see that Gerry Santiago took First Place with the Armada Zero Cavity?
Everyone that can make it, should go to the Daytona race. I heard from very reliable sources that ESPN will be covering the race extensively. AND...I will be crewing for the Zero Cavity team. My debut, something not to be missed!!!!

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

[This message has been edited by GeneD (edited 04-10-2001).]

Kent Perroux
04-09-2001, 01:16 PM
The Playboy Cigarette's crew forgot their swimsuits and the Donzi was available for duty.

Actually, the Director of P-class is a good friend, along with others in the Association. APBA-Offshore is promoting competitive racing and minimizing the ability to cheat. In the P-class, boats are segregated by speeds. If a boat is caught exceeding the speed of his class, he is DQ'd and moved to the next faster class. The Blue/White Donzi was a good fit; Quick, small and almost invisible to boats running 80+.

Mike Allweiss (Pres of APBA-Offshore) was on-board also for a ring-side seat.

boxy
04-09-2001, 01:57 PM
With all of those people on board, where did the llama sit ?

------------------
boxy
mailto:sboxma@sprint.casboxma@sprint.ca</A>
Smuggler's Cove
1000 Islands
Ontario

GeneD
04-10-2001, 09:04 AM
The date for the Daytona Race is April 19-22. It looks to be a great little show. There is going to be a performance boat show in the center of the track, along with parties ect, culminating with a fireworks display.
I will start a thread as we get closer to the date.

------------------
GeneD
Melbourne, Florida

Kent Perroux
04-11-2001, 08:48 AM
boxy,

There were three llamas in the boat. You get a free llamapie if you can name all three...