PDA

View Full Version : Cigarette anybody?

Blewbyu
10-20-2000, 03:08 PM
Holy Smoke!!!!!!Just ran across the most gorgeous restored 20' Cigarette at Park Place Motors in Bellevue,Wa. today.Black hull/white bottom and deck-looks just like a Classic 18 with a Criterion type back deck and a low windshield.Latham dual ram exterior steering/Bravo w/shower.Couldn't see interior.Mico dual axle trailer(also gorgeous).First class stuff all over.Though I knew it was outta my price ballpark-I called anyway-they say owner has $165,000 into resto???????c,mon guys,anybody have that kinda money for a 20' boat?Think they(Park Place) looking for offers in $40k area.Is it WORTH THAT MUCH???or they just fishing? They handle high end cars-and in this Valley of Microsoft-they find buyers for bizarre stuff at unreal prices.Certainly,the owner took the boat to the right place........

GEOO
10-20-2000, 03:22 PM
That makes me feel a little better. GEOO

EricG
10-20-2000, 03:30 PM
Is it in the showroom over there? I may have to go check it out.....I haven't had a good drool for awhile.....

EG

PaulO
10-20-2000, 03:50 PM
There is a 20 footer in the for sale section of Sean's Thunderboatalley.com. I think in Alabama. BB, Looks gorgeous in the photos and is around 15 grand!
PaulO

Len
10-20-2000, 05:17 PM
I looked at the price of a new 20' "Son of a Gun" 1999-2000 model and it was in the neighbourhood of 80G US...!!!!:eek http://www.donzi.net/ubb/redface.gifr so was the reply from Cig's web site. That was enough for me...

Blewbyu
10-20-2000, 05:23 PM
Eric-This boat WILL get a drool on.......it was along the West side of the rear bldg several days ago.Went by today and didn't see it-probably inside by now.
Regards-Jeff