PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know Matt Richardson?

Brian Freeman
04-05-2001, 03:05 PM
I am trying to locate Matt Richardson. I believe in Burlington N.Y. He is registered as owning a 24ft El Pescador. I am restoring the same boat and would like to speak to him. If anyone can give me his number I would appreciate it.

doug hess
04-05-2001, 09:20 PM
There is no Burlington, NY but there is a Burlington, VT. The only Matt Richardson listed in up state NY near a major water hole is in Watertown, NY on Lake Ontario phone 315-782-2773

The two listed in Vermont are way inland far from Lake Champlain. a/c 802-263-9408 and 802-425-4904

olredalert
04-06-2001, 09:13 AM
Yo M-poodle,
I guess Im still around,just at a seriously slower pace.Been on the road quite a bit lately.By the way,still trying to get ahold of that paperwork to get off to you.My resto was severly delayed by a death in my resto guys family.Hes finally back on track now and says that we still have an approximate splash date of June 1.Engines and drives are in,and cables are run. The depth of the work may get cut back some as Ive had a few reversals lately.Mostly it just means that alot of trim I had hoped to replace will have to wait until next year.In any event if I can help any on someone elses El Pescador just yell!..........just........ol red!