PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Geooooooo!

PaulO
10-16-2000, 05:29 PM
I caught that one in a previous post! Your wife is pregnant! Excellent. From a relatively new/old father ( my son is new -15 months, I am old) let me tell you how great this will be. I dare say on this website - better than Donzis!!

Congratulations!

BTW, the baby will be old enough to make the Lake George trip next year. I will be there with mine and with my new one who is due in April.

PaulO

Tim Howland
10-16-2000, 06:47 PM
Geoo,

As the father of 5, I can't tell you how much fun it is to have part of my brood along in the MINX. Amy(#4)my 5 year old daughter squeals with delight cruisin the waters of Winnepesaukee at 4800rpm. We are all big boys with the BEST toys! Congrats.

Tim.

Bad Dog
10-16-2000, 07:40 PM
Geoo,

I also caught that post. Congrats. My daughter is 23 months and my wife and I are contemplating another one (and our sanity).

You are in for THE wildest, and most enjoyable, ride of your life. My best to you and your wife for an easy and safe pregnancy and delivery.

I do have to question Tim's sanity. Five kids, man....

Bret

------------------
Bret Pedigo
bret@emji.net

GEOO
10-16-2000, 07:55 PM
Paul, Bret, Tim, Thanks guys; I'm looking foward to starting a family. Glad to hear you'll make Lake George, Paul. I'll be there!! Going to talk with my bride about booking hotels soon. GEOO