PDA

View Full Version : DONZI Customer Service

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-18-2002, 10:21 PM
I had posted awhile back (could not find the thread) that I am taking my boat back to Florida to have some warranty work done.

True to form, I sent my punch list out 4 days ago and got a great phone call from the head of C/Service today, 21 Oct is in stone for her return...

After all the bad press many boat builders have been getting lately (Donzi too on occasion) I just want to say my experience on both ZX's has been superb!
I am happy and impressed! Just wanted to share some good news.... :)

Bryan

FJB20
07-18-2002, 11:01 PM
I'm Glad that it worked out for you -- I'm looking at posts from "Ask Donzi Marine" that haven't been answered in Days 230,000 Posts on this website as of 7-17-02
All These Donzi.Net Members --- Who Spend Millions of Dollars on Their Love of Donzi's --
And I'm One of Them --- If I Owned this Co. ( 7 Numbers)
I have a Tech Guy -- Sittin Right in Front of an E-Mail Retriever -- Sorry for the Attitude -- My Local DONZI Dealer Just Fell Out of Luv With Donzi Inc.--(Long Story -- (Cape Island Yacht Sales) -- I Think the CEO of Donzi Needs an Adjustment Thanx for Lettin Me Vent
Still the Greatest Website on the Net & The Greatest Members

Shanghied Again
07-19-2002, 04:46 AM
There is more to Cape Island then you know! Its not all Donzi Cape island did not want to loose the dealership No matter what thay are saying !!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-19-2002, 05:30 AM
FBJ20, I have posted to the factory on this site also, they answered via email once and called me once, vice posting.

FRANK C.. Hi pal... hope your doing well.
How is the 26?
Ours is doing great! 110 hours thus far this season!
Talk to you soon.
Bryan

tmdog
07-19-2002, 04:06 PM
I say any successful company should never be too busy to respond to customers, future or otherwise. If Donzi wants to run their business like a polititan who ignores his constituents, they are heading for trouble. Too many unemployed people, to be, TOO BUSY!!!!!!!

HP 600SC
07-19-2002, 04:17 PM
This site in not run by Donzi Marine.
If you have a pressing issue why would you not
use your telephone and call them???
They always answer the phone when I call them.

SS18
07-19-2002, 07:53 PM
Frank ,
I would like to here more about the cape island expierience since I considered new 28 ZX but was discouraged by some former employies.I opted for formula 292 fastec and I am pleased but I have no complaints with my classic either.
SS18

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-19-2002, 09:06 PM
HP500-22
I agree. I am just a happy guy who loves his Donzi, I continue to have a positive experience with Donzi over boat stuff. Yeah sometimes you may not get a call back or an email, but they really are busy.
I can only speak about warranty work. I have never looked for a seat cushion or a bolt on an older model.
But rest assured if I felt poor service was to be mentioned, me of all people would. No complaints in the last 3 years...
I was just happy to get a phone call. And yes they pay some good looking gal to answer the phone! :D :D
I still remember my very first trip to the Factory! Red head, nice personality! ahhhmmmm

By the way Ted, how is the 22SE doing these days? Have you added any more goodies?
I know a bunch of folks are excited to see it at Eufula (spell).
Bryan

HP 600SC
07-19-2002, 09:22 PM
Bryan, I was directing my comment to tmdog's reply, definatly not your post. I have always
been impressed with the response from the factory.
I noticed that he is a newbie and wanted to
clear up the non commercial aspect of this board.

My 22 is doing well, although it has not seen
water in over 4 Mos. Only 23 hours on the hour meter since new.
The little Cigarette is going slow due to the fast pace at the plant right now.
Seems like there is never enough time anymore.
Are you going to Eufalla?

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-20-2002, 04:21 AM
I am considering flying into Atlanta, it is a 50/50 deal at the moment.

Glad to hear the 22SE is good. Maybe I will get to see it in person.
Take care.
Bryan

Shanghied Again
07-20-2002, 10:20 AM
Hi Bryan 85 hours on my baby and I am loving every minuete of it. I will talk to you soon!
Scott. No I can't make it down I my company is going through its annual review and I just can't make it! I was invited down by Donzi to be in the photo shoots.
As far as Cape Island ( If they had people that knew performance boats they would have been ok! 2) Spray painting yellow silicone with white spray paint is not a cure and the overspray is a pain trying to get off. My Boat! I can go on and on but if they are spaming Donzi they should look in there closet first!
The best yet I traded my boat in to them and they give the guy my phone number! Geez thats not against the law now is it!

fasttrucker
07-20-2002, 05:12 PM
when i was looking at donzi products,i was considering buying new.i found out some things i dont want to talk about on this open site.i think about 9/11.then the market economy.left over boats ect ect.anyway donzi has to do what they can considering eveything going on.but i do love my 98 28zx,upgrades to motor are finshed monday. :)