PDA

View Full Version : News & New Photos in The Registry....

harbormaster
07-15-2001, 06:36 PM
1). I see alot of new folks on the board. Please register your boat and email me photos.

2). I am currently rewriting the code for the registry to allow folks to update their own registry listing and to upload their own photos to their registry page. Many of you had asked for this capability and I am trying acomdate your requests.

3) I am still accepting any monetary donations toward the care and feeding of the website. Many of the old timers have been very generous. I thought that I could stop doing the donation gig by selling shirts and hats. Not as good as I thought it would be.
After the initial frenzy (20 sold) sales just die.

4) I am currently out of XL T shirts but am in the process of ordering them. I still have XXL shirts available. Is anyone ready for a new design?

5). Hats are sold out. Does anyone want more caps? Should I have more made?

6). I am going to do a test run of patches that have the same logo as the caps on them. you could sew it on your duffle bag, jacket or whatever. They should be pretty reasonable. Anyone interested?

7). Plenty of Donzi Marine and Donzi Racing Team Stickers available.(Thanks to Donzi Marine!)

8). Check out the new photos in the registry for the following Donzi Owners, Brian Zellner, Stuart Smith, Scott Motes. Rich Willard, & James Root.

9). Thanks for all the good email I get from everyone. It is greatly appreciated.

Scot

[This message has been edited by harbormaster (edited 07-15-2001).]

GEOO
07-15-2001, 10:35 PM
Scot, I try and contribute every year. The years seam to go by so quickly!!! Keep up the great job, we all appreciate it. My Checks in the mail. GEOO

harbormaster
07-16-2001, 07:48 PM
Thanks George,
It was good seeing you in New York.

Dr. Dan
07-16-2001, 08:51 PM
Scott, Liz and I enjoyed meeting you and your lovely wife in NY, I'll be sending you some pics, and happy to send some cash...be good and stay healthy...Doc

harbormaster
07-16-2001, 10:40 PM
Dan, Kim and I enjoyed meeting you and Liz.
scot