PDA

View Full Version : N/E AC get together I will need head count for the Marina and boat size

Frank Civitano
07-11-2001, 12:15 PM
Frank Civitano 1998, 22 ZX white with red yellow and black stripe. Toms River NJ

This is for the Marina in Trumps. Not the hotel. Even if your staying in another hotel. I will need a count for the Marina by July 20th
Thanks
Frank

Christian
07-11-2001, 01:36 PM
Christian Del Collo
18 classic honey & red. can't wait eager as anyting!

who else is out there?

Scott Pearson
07-12-2001, 09:49 AM
1968 18. Orange and White.

Frank, is the judging going on on Friday? and what time should I be there Friday?

Scott

Christian
07-12-2001, 12:35 PM
Geoo, Chris,et all you guys going to make it?

Frank Civitano
07-12-2001, 12:39 PM
Scott

Friday night is just a get together at the patio bar, Are you staying down are you comung down for day trips? Saturday is the day of Fun in the sun and judging on all boats. To make the Judging fare, The votes will be majority rules, Radar runs will be short and in calm water to determine the fastest.

------------------
Frank Civitano

Frank Civitano
07-12-2001, 12:48 PM
Christian

I will see Geo Saturday and see if we can get him down there (Even if we have to hide him under the bed)! hehe, Geo is running in the NJPPC radar shoot out Saturday, My fingers are crossed for him to take a NJPPC trophy home for fastest V hull under 24ft.

------------------
Frank Civitano

Scott Pearson
07-12-2001, 06:33 PM
Frank,
I will be heading down in the morning for Day trips. I'm only 35 min. or so from AC.

Where is a good place to launch and keep the truck and trailer safe? Where will we meet and what time?

(NJ)Scott

Frank Civitano
07-12-2001, 08:50 PM
Scott. The Marina is working with trumps to allow an area for our trucks and trailers. There is a boat ramp close to the Marina But I want to see if we can talk to the Coast Guard station next to Trumps. They have a ramp and geo used it last poker run. Dee at Trumps Marina is very helpful when it comes to our boating needs. We will start around 11.00am Saturday Morning for the Waters Edge run.

------------------
Frank Civitano

Christian
07-13-2001, 08:20 AM
About what time will most folks be getting to the marina on Fri? mid to late afternoon?

would like to head down with blondie outside if the ocean is not to bad

Scott Pearson
07-13-2001, 08:43 AM
Frank,
Let me know about the Coast Guard ramp. That sounds good. As far as the Waters Edge. Thats a haul from AC. You said about 40 miles? I dont feel like getting the S**T kicked out of me in the ocean. So I might pass on Sat.

(NJ)Scott

Frank Civitano
07-13-2001, 11:40 AM
Scott

The run to the Waters edge is a great run inside, We don,t touch the Ocean at all unless you want to? We actually run through 15 miles of real calm snake turns. Geo loves that run, you feel like your driving in a race course. Then we hit open bay that isn;t that rough. And we will be running at a cruise speed around 40 to be fare for everyone to stay together.

------------------
Frank Civitano

Scott Pearson
07-13-2001, 03:08 PM
Frank,
That sounds great! You can count me in on Sat. Is there a Fuel stop somewhere along the way or up at Waters Edge?

Thanks

(NJ)Scott

Frank Civitano
07-14-2001, 05:38 AM
There is a few, There is one in Forked River that is 1.55 a gallon for reg and 168 for hi test.

------------------
Frank Civitano