PDA

View Full Version : Paging Tom Davis

Donzi Jenn
07-15-2002, 04:34 PM
Tom,

Randy and I were interested in picking up some of those suction cup things that hold your can on the boat. Is there a web site address that we cn go to?

Looking forward to seeing the Winni Bandits in a week! Tell June I said hello! wink

Bad-Tat
07-15-2002, 10:29 PM
Jenn,
Those are Boatmate brand. Boat US has them if you can't find them anyplace else. Hope you guys have a super time over at Winnie!!

Tom Davis
07-16-2002, 07:39 AM
Donzi Jenn,

It's good to here from you, I look forward to seeing you and Randy at the poker run. If Randy is bringing the boat, I will save you a space to ride with me! I will get all the info on the can holders tomorrow and e-mail them to you, I'm sure there is a web site printed on them. See you in two weeks.

Tom

PS: Winni Bandits are still holding Digger hostage until all ransom demands have been met....

Digger
07-16-2002, 09:01 AM
www.lilsucker.com (http://www.lilsucker.com)

I was a hostage until all the bandits had to go back to "work" yesterday! guess I'll go boating!!

Tom Davis
07-16-2002, 11:15 AM
%#$&@ !!! Digger escaped again, we'll have to recapture him this Friday at the Dice, have a good time boating this week. Jenn the web site is on Digger's previous post for the Little Suckers. See you both soon. Winni Poker Run July-26 through July-28th, Lots of events planned.

Tom

ToonaFish
07-16-2002, 11:36 AM
There are two Tom and Junes? My head feels like I've spent an evening with the Winni Bandits...

Bunches,

Celene 'wanna bet it's raining by launch time today?'